Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Saturday...

Lyz

My friend and I want to go out this Saturday but we haven't been out for awhile and

we're not sure what's good now. We were going to Exit alot on Saturday's but we want to

try something new. We are both over 21 and don't feel like hanging out in a club full of kids. We would also like to see some hotties at the club and listen to great music.

Maybe this is a tall order...but hey a girl can dream.

Dimitri is spinning Sat night at Twilo. He's f*ckin insane. My friend spent a year in Paris and saw him all the time. I've heard that late night at Twilo is predominantly gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) once Junior hits the booth but there should be a pretty mixed crowd for Dimitri (I think). Hope this helps.

Hey...

1st off, welcome to the board!

Sat. night I would suggest The World in Times Square. It's an older crowd 22+, very nicely dressed, trendy crowd. And the venue is hot! I don't promote for it, but I have a list you can use. If you want to get in touch with me, 917-716-9011...I'll hook you up.

Is "The World" really good? I read the description here and it said tourist trap. How's the music? I love house music and I'm in the mood for some good beats.

What about Centro-Fly on Sat.? Is that any good?

Archived