Clubplanet Nightlife Community

orgy cruise

deepspell

now THIS sounds like a great vacation

Britons on holiday may have been duped into taking part in mass orgies on a cruise ship by being served cocktails spiked with pure alcohol, authorities on Cyprus suggest.

Witness accounts of the ferry operating out of the Ayia Napa resort have also revealed the widespread use of ecstasy.

The night voyages were sold as a "pleasant mini-cruise". British touts in the "anything goes" resort are thought to have taken the lead in rounding up clients at £30 a head.

Yesterday police said the drugs and "bombes" - a lethal mix of cheap spirits and pure alcohol - may have been given to women passengers oblivious to the organisers' motives.

"It appears there was widespread use of ecstasy on board," said a police source.

"Bad alcohol - so-called bombes - was also served, which would have rendered people senseless. It would also explain why it took so long for the boat to be reported."

Cypriots were scandalised this week when the private Mega TV channel exposed the sex cruises. Shots of nude passengers either having sex or sitting on deck half-dressed watching others having sex were broadcast on the news.

"It is clear from the pictures that mass sexual orgies were happening on board," Kostas Kostaras, an officer of the Cypriot merchant marine department, told the Guardian yesterday. "We'll study them very closely. If they took place on the boat in question, tough measures will obviously be taken." Arrests, he said, could be made in the coming days.

The Cypriot vessel was captained by a local who has been questioned. The cruises were managed by British operators, and began when the season started in April. Although the ferry should carry no more than 160 passengers, around 200 are thought to have joined on any given cruise night.

"One witness, a foreigner who took the pictures, said he saw around 300 ecstasy pills taken in a couple of hours," said Dimitris Ioannou, a crime reporter with Mega TV.

The Cyprus government depends on tourism, not least from Britain. "That this has come as a shock is not surprising, we're not used to this," Giorgos Lalikas, the tourism minister, told Mega TV. "Irrespective of what else happened aboard the ship, we have information drugs were circulated. We will take every measure to track down this ring. Such acts blight the good image of Cyprus, and are totally unacceptable."

http://maritimenews.com/

...it shouldnt be too shocking...ayia napa is one of the biggest party spots on the island...nude beaches to boot...not that this shit should have happened but i'm not surprised it occuring in that area...go to the clubs in mykonos and see what's going on...lol...

...it shouldnt be too shocking...ayia napa is one of the biggest party spots on the island...nude beaches to boot...not that this shit should have happened but i'm not surprised it occuring in that area...go to the clubs in mykonos and see what's going on...lol...

fuck cuba....thats my next vacation :laugh:

arent americans like....not welcome in cuba?

Uhmm well, Americans are not supposed to visit the island but they do it regardless...& yes they are welcome in Cuba, the Cubans don't care if you are an American...well the Cuban ppl cause the government is something else.

y porque no vas?

Too much $$$... I wanna try to help everybody!!!

To go to Cuba at least u must take $5000 for a week that's just enough to make your family comfortable (buy stuff for them, take them out) I simply find it very expensive...I rather send them money and see my grandmother when she comes to visit.

Just the airplane ticket is $300 + $150 for the visa + $4 a lbs for gifts + when u get to Cuba u pay those fuckers to let ya' keep the "gifts"...oh no way!

Mucha jodedera!