Clubplanet Nightlife Community

orgy cruise

deepspell

Too much $$$... I wanna try to help everybody!!!

To go to Cuba at least u must take $5000 for a week that's just enough to make your family comfortable (buy stuff for them, take them out) I simply find it very expensive...I rather send them money and see my grandmother when she comes to visit.

Just the airplane ticket is $300 + $150 for the visa + $4 a lbs for gifts + when u get to Cuba u pay those fuckers to let ya' keep the "gifts"...oh no way!

Mucha jodedera!

i found it relatively cheap....

last time i went i only took cash and i hid it....

stayed there 3 weeks , took them everywhere, bought them everything over there.....just much easier and cheaper. the things i did bring were like medicine, toiletries, ect.

yea bush cut it from once a year to once every three years.....fuckign scumbag

i am on the fence on this subject...b/c even if u go just to give money to ur family ur still spending money that goes to that piece of shit, so in a way its a good thing...at the same time, thats our family over there...sucks man, lose lose situation...

werd bro.....but fuck it.....fam comes before politics....i rather not see them go thru hardship than think about it like "oh im giving money to castro". shiet as long as my fam eats i could give a flying fuck what castro does with the loot.

i too come from cuban ancestry....what i dont get about it...is if the majority of them arent happy....do what castro did....overthrow that biatch!!!!!!!!!!! yes people r gonna die, but there dieing trying to get here anyways!!!!!!!!!!! so u might as well die to make the country what it should be........or u can be a real different thinker like me and say countries is just another useless reason for people to fight over something!!!!!!!!!!! "imagine"

...lol...realizing what conversations translate into exercises of futility is something you learn over time...for me, yes i agree with you...if i were in the career of politics, global economics, or international law i might do otherwise....

dude if there was ANYTHING i could do to get them to come here.....i would.

i would work 4 jobs just to support them

...and hopefully they will be greatful and not forget the favor that u have done for them. Family or not, there are alot of people that come from other countries, we help them out, then they forget about us. Ungrateful bitches :finger::tongue:

i found that too kinda....cept for my fam of course...

whats so sad was they bought me food madd times and wouldnt let me buy shit....had to go around by myself and buy it cuz they would get pissed if i spend money on them :( so humble

Yeah...same here...los pobres

If you'd go you'd be in shock! I found everything very different...some ppl were treating me differently

I know for sure I'll shock my family just because of the things that I've done and the way I look. (They don't like tattooes or piercings :tongue: )

Oh my...yes in Cuba they think that only "delincuentes" do that!!! :laugh:

lol, they'll prolly think i got 'em in jail

even though nowadays more people are getting tats done over there, it's so much cheaper (but crappy)