Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Expert Witnesses

patois

Ok, Bling - here's one of the highlights from my bar review courses - this is based on the Evidence lecture -

Attorney: Judge, let me tell you what Johnny knows about cocaine. He's sold cocaine all his life, it's how he makes his living - he has it with every meal...he even played with it as a kid...there was no sand in his sandbox, instead of sand, there was cocaine!

Just an example of how you don't need to be an academic expert to be considered an expert in court...

Guest brwneydtrouble

Yup. Boy am I glad that im in real estate and dont have to deal with expert witnesses, interrrogatories, depositions, discovery, and all that fun stuff that comes along with litigation. BLAH.

Thats the reason I wont go to law school. And the thought of all the legal research makes me want to puke.

cool post :) yeah jackie dont even get me started with the legal research and writing class. pure torture . i lived in that law libraray on weekends .. the semester i had to do my mock trial . i was in the library on sundays till 12 am

it sucked :(