Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Free Party Sunday 6/27

tylerprod

Hola everyone,

Let me tell you what is going on....I was assisting a promoter who was throwing a party...and he has vanished....literally. SO, it's now turned into my party, so I am going to run with it. Let's just get together, dance our asses off, hear some hot ass hip hop and dance, and GET CRAZY. I have a club for the night, cheap drinks, a backroom, and just pure FUN. No worries, no attitude, no labels...just show up. It was originally promoted for the gay crowd, yet come to find out, the guy throwing the party didn't even flyer or promote, so the owner let me have the night...and now here I am...left all alone with a club, a bar, a DJ, and whoever I can rally up in a few days. The music will be hot, the crowd...YOU ALL...will be hot, and we will just have a blast.

FREEDOM is at CLub 7969 this Sunday with doors at 10PM. There is no cover, 21+, however 18+ will be allowed. Tee Hee..a new way of saying 18 and over. I have also put in place $3.50 well and domestics until 1130, and will be spinning all the favs' in hip hop and dance. This is a FREE party and a very kewlio club with newly upgraded lights and sound just three weeks ago.

7969 Santa Monica Blvd X Fairfax (1.5 blocks west of Fairfax)

Ty~ AKA -Jason

www.niceguypromotions.com

Tyler Productions - Los Angeles