Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Passion Parties!!

passionslady

:makeout::love::party:

Hello there everyone! My name is Lynette and I am an Independent Passion Party Consultant and I am based out of New York City. My website is: www.passionsforwomen.com . I educate women and men in how to put the romance back into their relationship or to enhance their romance now! How you might ask?! I do in-home parties where I show you products to use and advise how to use them. I sell products such as: Romantatherapy items, Lingerie, Edible oils, Massage Oils, Adult Toys and MORE!

When you have an in-home party you get to purchase these kind of products in the comfort of your own home with your friends. No need for going to the "Adult Shoppes" and having them oogle you and wondering what you are buying. I hold all orders in confidence and in private. I will travel for the inhome parties up to 1 1/2 hrs away, and if I can't get to you I have consultants around the nation that can!

When you are a hostess for a Passion Party with me you will earn *Free* merchandise in MANY ways! If you get outside orders (orders from people that can't attend your party), Have people book parties off your party, and any party total in retail sales that is over $300.00 earns you free merchandise that way also. So you could receive LOTS of merchandise when you are a hostess with me.

If you are interested in making Full Time money working Part time I may have *the* job for you. You get to pick when you work, where you work, have *MORE* time for your family, and ENJOY your work! If you would like more information on exactly what I do for work look at my website and there is a link there that will tell you all about it. The link is becoming a consultant. I have MORE information when you are ready to have FUN and Party with many different people! Here is the website once again: www.passionsforwomen.com

If you would like to order online you can on my website. If you have any problems with the shoppin cart, please email me the order and how you would like to pay. I except Visa/Mastercard, Money Orders, and checks with Social Security Number, Drivers License number and phone number on the checks. All checks must have printed address on them also with name.

Look over the website, Give me a call :phone: or an email! You KNOW you WANT TO!! I look forward to hearing from you soon! Lets get your party :party: started and we'll have some fun!!

*Lynette*

Passions For Women

Your Independent Passion Party Consultant

www.passionsforwomen.com

passionsforwomen@yahoo.com

(646) 505-9877