Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Waverunners in seaside....

Anyone ese have jet skiis/waverunners that ride in the seaside heights area? Or does anyone know an awesome place to launch them that has more of a beach. I launch mine by that place on route 35 like right in between ortley and seaside but there isn't much of a beach there.

i have a 2002 Sea Doo RX-DI that hasnt even been out once yet this year :(

when i was down there about 2 years ago, this kid showed me a spot mite be the same one ur talking about kinda rite off 35 then down a dirt road to a nasty ass 'beach' thats about 20 feet wide in a lil channel type thing?

was free tho so i didnt mind LOL

other then that i dont know anywhere, and nobody else i konw has a waverunner so mine is keeping my garage warm lol

i have a 2002 Sea Doo RX-DI that hasnt even been out once yet this year :(

when i was down there about 2 years ago, this kid showed me a spot mite be the same one ur talking about kinda rite off 35 then down a dirt road to a nasty ass 'beach' thats about 20 feet wide in a lil channel type thing?

was free tho so i didnt mind LOL

other then that i dont know anywhere, and nobody else i konw has a waverunner so mine is keeping my garage warm lol

i saw guys in Belmar last year - right by Bradley Beach