Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hoska's Bday @ Rise Friday

groovefire

3rdjuly.jpg

Groovefire's back at Rise this Friday night, and it’s Mr. Hoska’s 30th birthday to boot. So please come join the madness. Also, guest DJ Tom Bartlett (a.k.a. Flavanugz, a.k.a. So Trucky) will kick the night off with his trademark brand of funky tech house. If you haven’t had the chance to hear Tom at Orange or opening up for WOW @ Avalon a few weeks back, do yourself a favor and get to Rise early. I promise you will be very impressed.

Feel free to hit me up for info on passes or membership: toddhanna@yahoo.com.

ORBIT friday: 07.02.04:

Resident DJs Groovefire (Boston/RI/NY) + Guest DJ Tom Bartlett (Boston) upstairs and Tym Ryan (Boston) downstairs, 1:30am until 6:30am.

Hope to see y’all there.

Upcoming @ Rise:

ORBIT friday: 07.09.04:

Guest DJs Matt Dimond + Peter Ellis (Boston), upstairs and Tym Ryan (Boston) downstairs, 1:30am until 6:30am

ORBIT friday: 07.16.04:

Resident DJ Steve Porter (NYC) upstairs and Tym Ryan (Boston) downstairs, 1:30am until 6:30am

ORBIT friday: 07.23.04:

Special Guest DJ Steve Gerrard (Bedrock, UK), upstairs and Tym Ryan (Boston) downstairs, 1:30am until 6:30am

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Groovefire's back at Rise this Friday night, and it’s Mr. Hoska’s 30th birthday to boot. So please come join the madness. Also, guest DJ Tom Bartlett (a.k.a. Flavanugz, a.k.a. So Trucky) will kick the night off with his trademark brand of funky tech house. If you haven’t had the chance to hear Tom at Orange or opening up for WOW @ Avalon a few weeks back, do yourself a favor and get to Rise early. I promise you will be very impressed.

Feel free to hit me up for info on passes or membership: todd@groovefire.com.

ORBIT friday: 07.02.04:

Resident DJs Groovefire (Boston/RI/NY) + Gust DJ Tom Bartlett (Boston) upstairs and Tym Ryan (Boston) downstairs, 1:30am until 6:30am.

Hope to see y’all there.

Upcoming @ Rise:

ORBIT friday: 07.09.04:

Guest DJs Matt Dimond + Peter Ellis (Boston), upstairs and Tym Ryan (Boston) downstairs, 1:30am until 6:30am

ORBIT friday: 07.16.04:

Resident DJ Steve Porter (NYC) upstairs and Tym Ryan (Boston) downstairs, 1:30am until 6:30am

ORBIT friday: 07.23.04:

Special Guest DJ Steve Gerrard (Bedrock, UK), upstairs and Tym Ryan (Boston) downstairs, 1:30am until 6:30am

Will there be cake? In!

If you haven’t had the chance to hear Tom at Orange or opening up for WOW @ Avalon a few weeks back, do yourself a favor and get to Rise early. I promise you will be very impressed.

you forgot to mention the night he RIPPPPPPPPPPED apart the matrix! :D