Clubplanet Nightlife Community

U.S. Makes Early Handover of Iraq

On a similar note, the suspected terrorist prisoners being held @ Guantanamo Bay have been granted a trial in US courts, by the supreme court.

...yea, i thought that was one of the funniest things i read this morning...this will make it truly interesting...esp if this ruling also allows for lawsuits to develop...your tax dollars are hard at work....lol...

rather unexpected... i guess thats what the plan was... is the US going to leave iraq now??? i couldnt imagine we would, we still have over fifty-thousand troops in korea and the war's been over for fifty some what years now... but my concerns are more with saddam now... what if they release him to iraq... and he escapes or they free him~!? lol you thought he was a threat before~!? imagine this time around...

Looks like another American is going to be beheaded...

They've got someone else and are saying they will behead him in 3 days if we don't realease all Iraqi prisoners, which will obviously never happen. They do sick and disgusting things like cut the heads off a living person and parade it around and dance around it singing songs, and our media is worried about weather we are treating Saddam "cruely" or worried about some silly pictures taken a while back. Kind of stupid if ya ask me.