Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If your bored tonite go to sapphire tonite MON.

Me and some friends will be there jsut thought it would be cool to meet some more people and dance till the sun comes up. HOUSE music will b coming thur teh speakers. If you wanna hear some techy sounds go to sullivan room for tronic treatment. Have fun either place.

its right next to the lions den. Have fun.

how is sapphire compared to cielo on mondays? i been to both, but not on monday. i have to find a new spot once tronic closes...also, u been to joe's pub on mondays? sometimes they have edm events.

just got home from chilling with some arc peoples. Man we brung it hard to sapphire for a few hrs lots of fun in tehre. Then decided to bring the hype to cielo and as always francios was awesome but the crowd is that BOTTLES AND MODELS crowd which is yucky so we left after 2 hrs back to sapphire and finshed with a slice of pizza. Lots of fun sapphire is sooo good on mon an tues.Dancers and music heads with much much less POSER/WALL MAGNETS. No partying on tues, wed its on LE SOUK or SHELTER, THURSDAY FILTER 14 , SUNDAY roof parrty bbq then ROXY FOR DANNY woohoo.