Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Fucked Up My Car!!!!

HAZE

It was raining out Friday night and I was driving the Tib with a couple friends (should've taken the Celica) and at the last second, my friend told me to make a left. I was already at the corner and I tried to make the left, but I couldn't so I hit the brakes and slid right into the corner and went up the curb. No body damage, but the airbag lights went on and I smelled that airbag smell. The seatbelts are stuck in one postion and I think I bent something underneath. So now I may have to replace my whole airbag system, according to the guys on the Hyundai Performance message board:

http://www.hyundaiperformance.com/forums/topic.php?t=52753

I don't see how if the airbags didn't come out, I still have to replace them. Is there a way they can just re-fill the air?

I think I'm fucked. I only have liability insurance too.

They don't use air. They use a CO2 cartridge that inflates the bag.

If you'd like, gimme the car and I can drive it into the Passaic River, pull a nice insurance job, oh shit, you only have liability, n/m. That bodystyle is so ugly and effeminate anyway. The newer one looks better.