Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post a Sexy Pic!~

moniquetz007

On behalf of the Cubans on the board, I want to ask you politely to remove that pic... that's the guy who stole all of our families' belongings, put our relatives in prison, and sent others to the firing squad.

This isn't about communism, the US, Cuba, or anything, it's about respect for the family members of all CP'ers whose friends and families suffered or were killed by Castro and what he represents.

So... out of courtesy?

listen chief....im right there with you guys.....my father was in prison for 14 fucking years cuz of that guy. and my family still suffers because of him....i have no one here but my mother father brother and sister...the rest of my fam....they all still stuck over there...

i will take it down out of common courtesy....but if u cant take a joke, then dont read the post....remember...its a free country and i can post lo que me salga del culo...if u cant deal with me using it for comedic reasons then tough shit...

sorry i dissapointed....but i dont want people to think im a TOTAL asshole....

nah dude, it's cool. some of us CAN take a joke :)

u posted his pic on the bump and ... board and no one bitched :D

that motherfucker is about to die anyways, he's getting old

nah dude, it's cool. some of us CAN take a joke :)

u posted his pic on the bump and ... board and no one bitched :D

that motherfucker is about to die anyways, he's getting old

i dunno why people get edgy over that dude....i bet my fam has suffered just as much as theirs has, if not more......i wonder if they know what its like to take a shit in a hole in the back yard....or get beat up in prison. my dad has a huge scar all the way across his stomch, from one side to the other from gettin shanked......why was he in prison? cuz his fam had money. he faught against castro, so he gets stuck in the hole for 14 yrs. im a nice guy so ill take the pic down but people better not come at me with this "my family has suffered cuz of him " bullshit. cuz ill put money that the only thing that happened fue que pasaron un poco de hambre....friggin nonsense....

Dude, seriously what the fuck? Why the fuck is koky asking to see new pics of you and why are you taking them for him? You're really starting to scare me

trust me dude .. i didnt ask 4 em .. and yes bullseye ... u are begining to scare me as well :puke::no::no::shake::worry: