Clubplanet Nightlife Community

att : Bling

mursa

Si hungry hippo. Te puedo lamber la cara? Oh and fuck platinum I will take whatever bling's head is made of. It's mad gleamy up in that piece.

:half:

Get back to your own board bitch...there's no room here for lazy eyed half wits with recycled humor.

:half::biggun:

I just got one thing to say.

SCHMA

bye freak

:half::half:

How original....oh how, I wonder, do you ever come up with your clever little quips?

Isn't there one of you on every message board on the net? Oh please enlighten us with your poignant thoughts and fantastic acronyms...because God knows none of us here have ever seen someone like you come and go before...oh man you are definitely one of a kind.

Later - Cunt

How original....oh how, I wonder, do you ever come up with your clever little quips?

Isn't there one of you on every message board on the net? Oh please enlighten us with your poignant thoughts and fantastic acronyms...because God knows none of us here have ever seen someone like you come and go before...oh man you are definitely one of a kind.

Later - Cunt

Schma Stupid Cunt Hawkin My Ass Schma