Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does any one know what kind of E is ??

I bought this E from my friend, he got from his dealer, but anyway, my friend doesn't know what kind of E is, he just know that it will make you horny than the other E. The middle of E has a heart on it. I was trying to take a picture of heart, but its so small. and this E is kind of big! looks like a vitamine.~ Does anyone know it? what do you feel taking this E? its good E?

the color is green

Thanks!!

I bought this E from my friend, he got from his dealer, but anyway, my friend doesn't know what kind of E is, he just know that it will make you horny than the other E. The middle of E has a heart on it. I was trying to take a picture of heart, but its so small. and this E is kind of big! looks like a vitamine.~ Does anyone know it? what do you feel taking this E? its good E?

the color is green

Thanks!!

wow.........

what is green lantern pill !??? its a bad roll? what do u feel it? and have u realize that this E is bigger than the other E!! I duno if i should take it or not... looks like scary to me~~~~~

thanks

what is green lantern pill !??? its a bad roll? what do u feel it? and have u realize that this E is bigger than the other E!! I duno if i should take or not... looks like scary to me~~~~~

thanks

just take it....

i used to get pills from complete strangers...peeps I never seen before and knew I never see again…random dealers on the street or even in a club

it was crazy but I am still alive