Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Boston

lelo

So i had tix to the Yanks/Sox game tonight and just got home. As you all know im a Met fan so tonight was a bitter pill to swallow. But may i say this SOX team is going nowhere. I get home to watch the highlights and you see the play Jeter makes and you say to yourself thats the diff between a winner and NOMAR a bonafied asshole after tonight. This guy sits on the bench after they take the lead not cheering his team on and refuses to pinch hit. I dont care how hurt you are, you get your ass in a game like this. That was a huge game for the Sox more important than it was to the Yanks and i feel so bad for you guys. Its weird how Manny is hustling and the rest of the club gives an effort. If NOMAR dont do shit the SOX dont do shit.

Anyways had to vent im upset that they couldnt pull it out. Hope they took suttin out of the Yanks for the Metsies lololololol. Good luck the rest of the way maybe Nomar will have a moment and fucking realize that a team is more important than anything else. Thats why Jeter has 4 rings and i hate him but what can we do lol.

Peace