Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wall St. (L.I. Club ?)

Well this one is for any clubplanet people who are residents of Long Island (not sure how many their are) anyway a few months ago I swore off this place which is located in Hauppauge, L.I. but I heard a rumor that the music their had changed and they were bringing in some note worthy DJ's (Glen Fisher, and DJ Guido respectively) well to my disappointment eventhough these DJ's have spun their whatever management decisions they have made has turned this place into a joke.

I do not understand the logic of bringing in a very good DJ if you:

1. Have him play only 2 hours or so.

2. Have him change up the style of music played right when the vibe is going well.

Not to mention they overpack the place considerably every night (those of you who went last night or have recently gone know what I mean) the bathroom situation is a joke as well.

In closing this place is trying to compete with Cyberia (so I am told) well one thing the management can do is take some notes from the people over at Cyberia and instead of trying to immulate them try incorperating some of their philosopheies and stick to a style of music that they want and for God's sake expand the bathroom area !

Until that haapens NYC clubbers if your looking for a true taste of the Long Island club scene its located on 1815 Broadhollow Rd

Farmingdale, NY

i like the idea behind what cyberia is doing, just wish they would expand past the tsettos and co. realm

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE *FOR GOOD*-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif