Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LaBoom? Spring Break?....YES PLEASE.

went to cancun last year for spring break...was insane....went again in june for memorial day.....outta control....i remember seeing / meeting almost everyone in LaBoom that i seen all the time in factory...was wondering if any of you crazies went last year and if so....if goin again this march...not to early to start gettin tix..i got mine last yr in august....oasis sells out quick...im afraid of what is gonna happen down there this year...cause every time i go there... we set records...

straightlu@aol.com

Oh, Jesus.....what memories you are bringing back for me......Yea, I was in Cancun last spring break and I was at La Boom 3 different nights......crazy place......I may actually end up going back this year if I can find some nuts to go with me......can't get enough of that place.....I stayed in the Oasis last year.......it was great because everyone in Cancun hung out there during the day....too much fun..

Mikey

------------------

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger......

Media32975.jpg

Originally posted by mikey_m:

Oh, Jesus.....what memories you are bringing back for me......Yea, I was in Cancun last spring break and I was at La Boom 3 different nights......crazy place......I may actually end up going back this year if I can find some nuts to go with me......can't get enough of that place.....I stayed in the Oasis last year.......it was great because everyone in Cancun hung out there during the day....too much fun..

Mikey

bro...i been there 3 times....and i think ive been to or ended up at laboom every single night....cant remember missin one night at that place...sick...not sure if you were there the same dates...but me and my crew used to kick it right at the big wooden bridge by the oasis swimup bar.... always blast ny house...sick...sick...sick...im gettin all jittery jus thinkin bout it...lol....4 months and coutin

Oh yes, memories. I went to Cancun last year too. Went to LaBoom 3 of the nights. I was outta control there. So much craziness. I had a blast. I stayed at the Oasis too!! When were you all there when you stayed @ Oasis? I was there the 1st week of March.

Originally posted by lolly:

Oh yes, memories. I went to Cancun last year too. Went to LaBoom 3 of the nights. I was outta control there. So much craziness. I had a blast. I stayed at the Oasis too!! When were you all there when you stayed @ Oasis? I was there the 1st week of March.

we was there the second week...i think...