Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Curse of the Anteater!

havokk

"Hey, Anteater!"

"Oh, yearh, lookee CHUCK! CHUCK's got an ANTeater!"

Chuck's heart sank. Just when he was minding his own business, enjoying the shower after the game (he'd nearly scored a winning touchdown), here it came again. Guys had been taunting him about his foreskin since he'd been a little kid, and he'd had enough"

But seriously, I'm not cut and sometimes I wish I had been. Most of the girls I've been with have looked at me like I'm an alien when I first whipped it out infront of them. My last girlfriend would refuse to give me a blowjob because of the foreskin (and my hygene is impeccable). My head is so sensitive that I sometimes cry during sex, and the first time I had sex :cry: I had to stop because I thought the skin was going to rip off. If I'm not wearing a condom, I have to fight to not cum in a matter of minutes because my dick is so sensitive! One girlfriend even suggested that I think about getting circumsized at 18! Holy shit, can you imagine.

The only plus I can think of for us toque wearers is that we don't need lube to jack off. Other than that, we're cursed to forever walk the public showers in shame and embarrassment.:cry:

well he and his woman had been together for like 2 years and he never felt confident during sex and and all that so he felt he wasnt giving her good sex. it's not that she minded he wasnt circumsized, but the way HE reacted to it. so he went and had it done. i think he broke up with her and is now a man whore.

well he and his woman had been together for like 2 years and he never felt confident during sex and and all that so he felt he wasnt giving her good sex. it's not that she minded he wasnt circumsized, but the way HE reacted to it. so he went and had it done. i think he broke up with her and is now a man whore.

Sounds like he was in the same boat as I am.