Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies, what do you think of Guys that

lalate

.... take pot shots at other guys to make themselves look cool?

You dont see much of the "insult-and-laugh-at to impress" thing out on the westcoast.

But I use to see it (and still hear of it alot from buddies) on the eastcoast.

guys ALWAYS do that.....I had a pretty boy in front of me....chit chatting....and on the other side a President of this motor oil co. and the pretty boy was into the humanitarian type biz....and all the motor oil guy kept saying was....he may be cute honey but, i'm sure i got a bigger

#$%^@#$^^!@#$, all i was thinking was oh brother. give me a break...my mind wasn't even in that area....and neither was pretty boys...but, whatever...men are by nature competative.

as for girls, they do it, too.

I see it this way, I would rather something he sees "inside" me draws me to him, rather than the "exterior"....which looks pretty good, anyway...but, I ain't killin' myself over it, no one is perfect....and everyone likes something different. if "he" is drawn to someone else....then he isn't ment for me, and I will get over it, no problemo......there is always someone who will wipe a tear or just be there....but, never fall for someone under vulnerable circumstances, those are the worst.

but men are competitors by nature...even if they don't "verbalize it" they are thinking it.....so, dont be fooled, there is not much you can do about that....nature honies....nature always stronger than nurture...and in this case....the odds are in that competition favor. nature and nurture has made men competative monsters.....we just gatta learn how to deal with it.

as for me.....yikes....interesting level of awareness....it's kinda wierd....to be a girly girl at this type level, anyway.

Guest gabo

Yaknow I would never do that shit... I think that shit is for the most pathetic of guys! I have actually had guys tell girls i was a cheating husband to girls so I would look bad and them good. what kind of peice of shit would do that?

guys ALWAYS do that.....I had a pretty boy in front of me....chit chatting....and on the other side a President of this motor oil co. and the pretty boy was into the humanitarian type biz....and all the motor oil guy kept saying was....he may be cute honey but, i'm sure i got a bigger

#$%^@#$^^!@#$, all i was thinking was oh brother. give me a break...my mind wasn't even in that area....and neither was pretty boys...but, whatever...men are by nature competative.

I see it this way, I would rather something he sees "inside" me draws me to him, rather than the "exterior"....which looks pretty good, anyway...but, I ain't killin' myself over it, no one is perfect....and everyone likes something different. if "he" is drawn to someone else....then he isn't ment for me, and I will get over it, no problemo......there is always someone who will wipe a tear or just be there....but, never fall for someone under vulnerable circumstances, those are the worst.

but men are competitors by nature...even if they don't "verbalize it" they are thinking it.....so, dont be fooled, there is not much you can do about that....nature honies....nature always stronger than nurture...and in this case....the odds are in that competition favor. nature and nurture has made men competative monsters.....we just gatta learn how to deal with it.

as for me.....yikes....interesting level of awareness....it's kinda wierd....to be a girly girl at this type level, anyway.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

WTF? I actually understood what you were saying! :worry::shake:

time for muzikchik to get an oil change.....yeah right, u know some president of a motor oil company....or do mean some guy who own a gas pump???

You dont see much of the "insult-and-laugh-at to impress" thing out on the westcoast.

That's cuz you're all such losers on the left coast. Losers making fun of other losers is not logical. You need to be higher up on the foodchain for it to be effective.

Guys who spend the balance of their time talking about other people are ususally, in my experience, quite metrosexual and quite insecure..regardless of how good they look. Usually, the better looking (in the 'pretty' sense) the more of a shit talker.

Its all to mask some deep seeded identity issue or doubt in ones own utility...two things that are very central to the male psychie...

EVERYONE does it please, some extreme, yes...but they all do.....

what killed my ex more when I was breaking up with him...was he had no one to do this comparison with because the was no one else in the picture....he went ballistic.....you can't compare yourself to a ghost....and the fact that there was no particular individual gave no excuse but to take the blame himself for being a useless boyfriend that a girl would prefer solitude over than him..................and the "fling" i had during the transition out of the relationship was a model in Florida...who ended up moving here....they all do.

and when I "compare" i say....o.k. he wanted a dummy who agrees with him on everything....that works. or ok he feels threatened (my mouth/views tend to have that effect)......do i ever say ok better body or prettier? no, cuz usually guys i tend to go for a tad deeper than that, even if they themselves are the "pretty" type.

I have felt somewhat threatened (in an intriguing way) by super intellects that tend to answer me back matter of factly, at times....like sort of hey wow, this one is bold enough to answer me, confidently...kinda impressive..................ie. Bobby Brown. .....and another who shall remain nameless :bowdown:

We (me) tested alot of male species on the NYC market. We know what is out there. Its more fun sometimes to just be on friend basis....most deffinitely.

Whatever.

ya know?

what killed my ex more when I was breaking up with him...was he had no one to do this comparison with because the was no one else in the picture....he went ballistic.....you can't compare yourself to a ghost....and the fact that there was no particular individual gave no excuse but to take the blame himself for being a useless boyfriend that a girl would prefer solitude over than him..................and the "fling" i had during the transition out of the relationship was a model in Florida...who ended up moving here....they all do.

and when I "compare" i say....o.k. he wanted a dummy who agrees with him on everything....that works. or ok he feels threatened (my mouth/views tend to have that effect)......do i ever say ok better body or prettier? no, cuz usually guys i tend to go for a tad deeper than that, even if they themselves are the "pretty" type.

I have felt somewhat threatened (in an intriguing way) by super intellects that tend to answer me back matter of factly, at times....like sort of hey wow, this one is bold enough to answer me, confidently...kinda impressive..................ie. Bobby Brown. .....and another who shall remain nameless :bowdown:

ya know?

I would address your post, but your sentence structure is horrible. Any way you could possibly sit on one subject and complete a thought before throwing another, apparently extraineous, fact in?

Bobby Brown? As in the New Edition, lets slap the crap out of Whitney bobby brown?..If so, thats laughable..

We (me) tested alot of male species on the NYC market. We know what is out there. Its more fun sometimes to just be on friend basis....most deffinitely.

Whatever.

ya know?

negative8.jpg