Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies, what do you think of Guys that

lalate

Sentence structure.................LOLOLOLOLOL hysterical.

this is called pc scribble. like throwing a water balloon in the air letting it splatter....................and seeing the pretty designs..............no reply necessary.

agreed!

EVERYONE does it please, some extreme, yes...but they all do.....

what killed my ex more when I was breaking up with him...was he had no one to do this comparison with because the was no one else in the picture....he went ballistic.....you can't compare yourself to a ghost....and the fact that there was no particular individual gave no excuse but to take the blame himself for being a useless boyfriend that a girl would prefer solitude over than him..................and the "fling" i had during the transition out of the relationship was a model in Florida...who ended up moving here....they all do.

and when I "compare" i say....o.k. he wanted a dummy who agrees with him on everything....that works. or ok he feels threatened (my mouth/views tend to have that effect)......do i ever say ok better body or prettier? no, cuz usually guys i tend to go for a tad deeper than that, even if they themselves are the "pretty" type.

I have felt somewhat threatened (in an intriguing way) by super intellects that tend to answer me back matter of factly, at times....like sort of hey wow, this one is bold enough to answer me, confidently...kinda impressive..................ie. Bobby Brown. .....and another who shall remain nameless :bowdown:

We (me) tested alot of male species on the NYC market. We know what is out there. Its more fun sometimes to just be on friend basis....most deffinitely.

Whatever.

ya know?

WHAT?????!!!!!

am i having flashbacks or doesn´t this make any sense at all??? reading this feels like reading something when you´re very drunk and can´t make sense of the words before you. do you talk like that too???

by the way, on the topic.

real pros talk other guys up till the girl objects and talks the guy down.

"really? wow that is your cool. you and your boyfriend are so perfect for each other. i picture you both have the perfect relationship, where you can let yourself go sexually and have lots of orgasms daily, you´re not jaleous if he flirts with other guys and he´s not jaleous if you do a little flirting with other guys, you guys should really get married etc etc".

just talk him up till she says (in this example): "nah he´s pretty jaleous actually". then you go "oh but he seems like such a confident and secure guy, ya know? someone who never loses control, etc. etc.". go on and on till she objects and talks him down all by herself.

i never talk guys down. it´s not the clever way to go at it.

.... take pot shots at other guys to make themselves look cool?

You dont see much of the "insult-and-laugh-at to impress" thing out on the westcoast.

But I use to see it (and still hear of it alot from buddies) on the eastcoast.

You know. I was just talking to someone about this the other day. That is one of the MOST annoying things that people do. I almost feel embarassed for the guy whos doin it, or the girl for that matter. I mean maybe on some people that works, definitely not with me.