Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PEACACK PARK FOUTH OF JULY reviews ! !

happyface

I saw fireworks till like 7 am the next mornning. :eek:

All I have to say is George Acosta u blow.John Secada or whatever you have to be kidding me.

As for PVD,his set last night made up for the last two times i've seen @ SPACE,from start to finish just amazing along with the fireworks.OUTTA-HAND ! !

Great hanging with some of the CP MAFIA.

We didn't get there until about 7 but I'm glad becuz it was still very hot and wow was it dusty. i thought edgar did great but wish he had a longer set. john secada was wack. the frisbee idea was terrible. i saw some dudes just toss them into the crowd and a few people got really hurt. it is still haunting me. PVD was awesome. he really had us moving but the best thing was the fireworks. what a great show. it ended too early though. but all in all, it was alot of fun.

I thought Jon was real good...haters!

I also thought that George tore it up. I just wish that GA would've gone on when it was dark to get the full effect of his set. PVD ws out of hand but I really believe that Acosta threw down a better set...

I had a great time, love PVD, Edgar, and Oscar ( short set by nice )

Nice seeing "the family" specially my brother - Lex :)

I couldn't see the fireworks (left before the show) my b/f was coughing really bad because of all the dust...so we had to leave!

it was a great day except for jon secada! and a bit from george with the way the faces he made trying to get the crowd to react, i just had to laugh at him, and ESPECIALLY the gay guy playing the keyboard while secada performed! it was 2 funny. i didnt see any cp'ers :( and that dirt did suck ass, so many got sick includin me :( :( :(