Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was JP

Can I say a few things please??????? I do not understand...if you all do not like JP why do you still go see him spin? Don't bash the guy!!!!! I thought he was great ( as always) i had a great time and i wish he didn't have to stop...i dont think he will be coming back again though!!!

He really tares some shit up at Spirit though!!!!!

JP #1 DJ!!!!! :pint:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I say a few things please??????? I do not understand...if you all do not like JP why do you still go see him spin? Don't bash the guy!!!!! I thought he was great ( as always) i had a great time and i wish he didn't have to stop...i dont think he will be coming back again though!!!

He really tares some shit up at Spirit though!!!!!

JP #1 DJ!!!!! :pint:

no duh he tears shit up@ spirit, thats why were mad cuz he SUCKED SO FUCKING BAD THIS TIME AROUND IN NJ.

dont worry you will be seeing more of him up in north jerz pretty soon.

Why do all you JP people get so offended.................

Its an Opinion........can anyone tell how much this type of topics piss me off..........

If I think he sucked and you think he was good on a particular night than all that means is we have different opinions........IT DOES NOT MEAN ONE OF US IS RIGHT AND THE OTHER IS WRONG..................AND IT DOES NOT MEAN ONE OF US HAS A BROADER KNOWLEDGE OF MUSIC!!! those are some of the most IGNORANT and PATHETIC STATEMENTS made here on CP!!!!!

Why do all you JP people get so offended.................

Its an Opinion........can anyone tell how much this type of topics piss me off..........

If I think he sucked and you think he was good on a particular night than all that means is we have different opinions........IT DOES NOT MEAN ONE OF US IS RIGHT AND THE OTHER IS WRONG..................AND IT DOES NOT MEAN ONE OF US HAS A BROADER KNOWLEDGE OF MUSIC!!! those are some of the most IGNORANT and PATHETIC STATEMENTS made here on CP!!!!!

shit u think this crowd is tough? try writing something slightly negative on jpe.com, if u say he had an annoying hat on, you would never hear the end of it from them, they act like he is the "leader", (ever see that simpsons episode) and nothing bad will be said about the leader, i mean come on admit that he cant rip it up all the time, hes only human, he has to suck sometimes.

oh wait i forgot jp=god.

hahahahaha..............

Its a fuckin cult!!! and a gheyass one at that!!!!

yup they all abbreviate, and they all know his wardrobe, and they all

know what he eats for dinner, and they all love the leader no matter what.

and they all know each other, love jpe board k sniff meet ups, and someone

always has to be a tough guy and think they know the answer to all of johnnys problems, and no matter what they always kiss his ass when he posts. as soon as sf closed they were like awww johnny, sf closing was the best thing that ever happened to you, then now when black opened they were like this is the best shit ever, (when they talked shit about exit for 4 years prior jp@ black) then that shit died, then you see them once again writing "its the best thing that ever happened to you johnny"...

such a cult if i ever heard of one

I have one word to describe what those people really need:

THERAPY!!!!!!

seriously they do, one time they got me so mad cuz they were being gay,

so i made a post like this..

you guys are all worshiping a drug addict that plays records

calm down he is a human being.

i got booted

seriously they do, one time they got me so mad cuz they were being gay,

so i made a post like this..

you guys are all worshiping a drug addict that plays records

calm down he is a human being.

i got booted

Now that is funny.................

we should spam the board with therapy flyers and coupons

YO WTF??? Where is da love???

I had a great time and danced alllllllllllllllll night!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad peeps in da house, it was great seeing you all...

for the record...I AM NOT A JP FAN...but I thought the music was great and there was a killer vibe...that's what makes a great party...how could you say it was a waste of $20????? You should have stayed home on Friday then....anywhere on a holiday weekend is $20!!!! Derrrr

You wanna know what was a waste??? The fact that I couldnt get into XS cause the line was around the block and had to go to Tempts on Sat and pay $20 to hear Denny...AGAIN...Variety is the spice of life people, and it's good to see some change at the Jersey shore; besides, it was the redundant Richie vs. Denny bullshit that caused the ghost town effect this summer. OK, it's not Factory; NUTHIN CAN REPLACE FACTORY, SO GET OVER IT!!!

BADASS - Why are you hatin on Oasis?? When I asked you and Kelly, you both told me you had FUN...just like I did...and that is what's it's about...having FUN...and he was havin fun as well...and no he doesnt do K

We need to stop hatin on each other...pretty soon all the Seaside clubs will be playin HIP-HOP, then I wanna see who will be bitchin and moaning.

BTW, I paid $20 Sunday ...AGAIN....and heard Denny play a killer set...DANCED ALL NIGHT!!! Shit I was the only idiot dancin to WHITE LINES..I guess the Jersey shore has gone to hell or maybe I am just too damn old.

Hey Petey K....do me a favor and bring DT to MERGE!!! I'm ready to spend another $20!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Cyn 'drama queen' Stam

We need to stop hatin on each other...pretty soon all the Seaside clubs will be playin HIP-HOP, then I wanna see who will be bitchin and moaning.

That will be the day I never go again ...... And Yes DT would be insane if anyone down the shore could pull that one off

YO WTF??? Where is da love???

I had a great time and danced alllllllllllllllll night!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad peeps in da house, it was great seeing you all...

for the record...I AM NOT A JP FAN...but I thought the music was great and there was a killer vibe...that's what makes a great party...how could you say it was a waste of $20????? You should have stayed home on Friday then....anywhere on a holiday weekend is $20!!!! Derrrr

You wanna know what was a waste??? The fact that I couldnt get into XS cause the line was around the block and had to go to Tempts on Sat and pay $20 to hear Denny...AGAIN...Variety is the spice of life people, and it's good to see some change at the Jersey shore; besides, it was the redundant Richie vs. Denny bullshit that caused the ghost town effect this summer. OK, it's not Factory; NUTHIN CAN REPLACE FACTORY, SO GET OVER IT!!!

BADASS - Why are you hatin on Oasis?? When I asked you and Kelly, you both told me you had FUN...just like I did...and that is what's it's about...having FUN...and he was havin fun as well...and no he doesnt do K

BTW, I paid $20 Sunday ...AGAIN....and heard Denny play a killer set...DANCED ALL NIGHT!!! Shit I was the only idiot dancin to WHITE LINES..I guess the Jersey shore has gone to hell or maybe I am just too damn old.

Hey Petey K....do me a favor and bring DT to MERGE!!! I'm ready to spend another $20!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Cyn 'drama queen' Stam

Cynthia...WTF

I had enough of variety this weekend....when I know I can spend $20, 30, 40 however much it is to get in Tempts and have a GREAT time...Like I said We are all entitled to our opinion...i didn't have fun Friday night, did not think the music was good...therefore a waste of money and YES MAYBE I SHOULD"VE STAYED HOME...I'll be just fine only going to tempts for the rest of the summer...

Cynthia...WTF

I had enough of variety this weekend....when I know I can spend $20, 30, 40 however much it is to get in Tempts and have a GREAT time...Like I said We are all entitled to our opinion...i didn't have fun Friday night, did not think the music was good...therefore a waste of money and YES MAYBE I SHOULD"VE STAYED HOME...I'll be just fine only going to tempts for the rest of the summer...

Well enjoy it now dear, i dont know if Denny was serious when he said that this MIGHT be his last year at TEMPTS...if so, expect both Tempts and Merge to cater to the younger XS crowd in the years to come. I will either be dead or in a nursing home by then.

Well enjoy it now dear, i dont know if Denny was serious when he said that this MIGHT be his last year at TEMPTS...if so, expect both Tempts and Merge to cater to the younger XS crowd in the years to come. I will either be dead or in a nursing home by then.

I like blue!

I sincerely hope it's not his last year...either way I'm enjoying it like it is...just in case...I know that's where I've made my memories and when and if it's over then...oh well time to move on...cause I won't step foot in seaside ever again if denny is not there.

I sincerely hope it's not his last year...either way I'm enjoying it like it is...just in case...I know that's where I've made my memories and when and if it's over then...oh well time to move on...cause I won't step foot in seaside ever again if denny is not there.

Im with you hun!!!!! :love::makeout:

- Cyn 'drama queen' Stam

You were the only who dancin to what????

I dont think so..............

thats my jam!!!! heather and I tore that floor up when that song came on!!!

Damn This Crap Is Still Going On?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

It

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick