Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts+classics Is Supposed To Mean Crazy Ass Fun!!!

Guest iamgreat

Guest iamgreat

Ok Sorry If I Come Off Like A Dick But I Am Just Going To Break It Down To Most Of You Who Dont Really Get It. So Here I Go, What The Fuck Is Wrong With Most Of You People Who Go Down The Shore Who Go Out And Dont Let Lose And Have A Fucking Good Time. I Can Be Considered An Old Timer Not Only On This Board But At Tempts And At All Of Those Local Hangouts Down The Shore And My Biggest Complaint To Most Of You Is That Most Of You Are Fucking Lame. Notice I Said Most Ofyou!! I Was At Tempts On Sunday As Usual And Again I Say What The Fuck Is Wrong With Most Of You. Where In The Fucking World Is The Energy???? Denny Drops Angel For Like `10 Minutes And Half The Place Is Walking Out????? What The Fuck Is Wrong With You. I Remember Not Too Long Ago Maybe 4 Or 5 Years Ago The Place Would Have Basically Exploded. Water, Bitches, Beer And Everything Else Would Jump And The Energy That Would Be Produced By Denny Dropping The Classic Song Of Tempts. Tempts Is About Letting Loose And Having Fun. I Beg Of All You People Dont Go To Tempts If You Are A Prissy Ass Motherfucker Who Doesnt Know How To Have A Good Time. We All Need People Who Really Dont Give A Shit!! Tempts Is The Most Legendary Nightclub In Jersey Ever!!! Now I Go There And Some Of These Youngens Seems To Have Forgotten About The Concept Of Having Fun And Letting Loose. Please Please Will Some Of The Vets Come Out For Sat And Sundday!!! I Am Begging. Lets Show These Youngens What Its All About. Lets Throw Water, Lets Throw Bitches, Lets Get Fucking Crazy. Yes I Want To Hear Waiting For Tonight, My Love Is Your Love, Kiss, Feel Free, And Hell You Know You Cant Forget The Chimney Song!!! How About This Why Dont Most Of The Youngens Who Are Now Convinced The Xs Is The Place To Be Just Stay There As Well, I Wouldnt Want To Insult Somebody If I Threw A Little Water In The Air. Stay At Xs And Have Fun, Dance To You Hip Hop And Dont Step Foot In Tempts. Hey Montster Guidos Please Do Show Up. Hey Bigg Saline Cans Please Show Up. Hey Decent Dancers That Used To Exist Please Show Up. Hey Denny, Thrown On 'i Turn To You" Sure It Might Be Cheesy But Back In The Day You Know We All Danced Our Asses Of To It. Lets Fucking Do It. So If Any Of You Are Insulted By This You Probably Should Be. Those Of You Who Are Know What The Fuck I Am Talking About. Lets Get Motherfucking Crazy.

To the people of the past maybe/yes.........but there is a whole new crowd out there now that either doesnt know or just dont appreciate it!!!!! Thats life!! things change, times change and people change!!!! As for me, I have some the memories!!!!! and thats enough to keep me going!!!!