Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Life's a Beach" @ CLUB XS on the BLVD this Saturday July 10th !

This Saturday July 10th @ Club XS on the BLVD!

Demetri, Jerry X, Victor Soto, Joe Carollo, Jeff Pitek, Fabrizio, Sparkles, Mikey 999, Antonio, Bobby Nitto invites you all again to the "PARTY" @ club XS

First we would all like to thank everyone that attended XS this past 4th of July weekend. The PLayboy PLaymates had a great time. Sunday with AM was good as well. He sure enjoyed the room, crowd, & venue. Huge thanks for everyone that was dressed in white and supported.

The "PARTY" @ XS continues this week Saturday July 10th on the BLVD ! Disc jockies Unique, Klutch, & Andrew Mendez will supply the best of house, dance, hip, hop, 80's & ROCK for your pleasure. For list, bottle service, or comp tickets call Victor Soto at 973-941-3515

Saturday July 17th @ XS on the BLVD. Come and celebrate one of Nj's most known promoter's/event coordinator Jeff Pitek from Elete Entertainment as he celebrates his birthday bash!!!!!

Door by " The Beach Bums" Victor Soto & Jerry X

CLUB XS - BOULEVARD - SEASIDE HEIGHTS

attachment.php?attachmentid=31856&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=31857&stc=1

This Saturday July 10th @ Club XS on the BLVD!

Demetri, Jerry X, Victor Soto, Joe Carollo, Jeff Pitek, Fabrizio, Sparkles, Mikey 999, Antonio, Bobby Nitto invites you all again to the "PARTY" @ club XS

Saturday July 17th @ XS on the BLVD. Come and celebrate one of Nj's most known promoter's/event coordinator Jeff Pitek from Elite Entertainment as he celebrates his birthday bash!!!!!

Door by " The Beach Bums" Victor Soto & Jerry X

CLUB XS - BOULEVARD - SEASIDE HEIGHTS

attachment.php?attachmentid=31856&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=31857&stc=1

OH MY OH MY........ THIS WILL BE A NIGHT TO REMEMBER. WE WILL BE ROPING OFF THE ENTIRE SECTION BEHIND THE DJ BOOTH. I PROMISE YOU ALL......YOU WILL NOT FORGET THIS NIGHT!!!!!!!!

OH MY OH MY........ THIS WILL BE A NIGHT TO REMEMBER. WE WILL BE ROPING OFF THE ENTIRE SECTION BEHIND THE DJ BOOTH. I PROMISE YOU ALL......YOU WILL NOT FORGET THIS NIGHT!!!!!!!!

You can say that again!

Victor Soto