Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Gmccookny, Deepspell, & Iamsamurai

ugh!!!!!! so i guess we'll just meet on fri night and then set a day to have dinner w/ lauren, im not sure if she's going to al's gig tho

no im not going to al's gig

so wait a minute, me, rosa and george can make it and al and alex can't? is this correct? if so, then the three of us will just go and reschedule another day when the rest of you can. hows that sound??

so wait a minute, me, rosa and george can make it and al and alex can't? is this correct? if so, then the three of us will just go and reschedule another day when the rest of you can. hows that sound??

sounds good to me :love: :love:

i can make it ANY day cept monday....did u guys set up a new date already? :confused:

also, your ass is going to next months party! when your ass is finally 21!!! lol

sounds spectacular lol

wendy's or mickey deez?

since lauren doesnt eat sushi!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

definitely not eating sushi...not going to happen

Tuesday for me sounds good to, now it's up to Lauren

cant go on tuesday

i can make it ANY day cept monday....did u guys set up a new date already? :confused:

also, your ass is going to next months party! when your ass is finally 21!!! lol

no we didnt set up a new date

and i'm not going next month

Lauren said she's cool with Thai food, so that sounds good.

Thai is fine

Heh he, im tellin you this will never happen. Lets just stick to meetin randomly like I met you heads last week, that was cool just like that.

Deep I will def be there next friday, ready to bust it dooooooowwwwwn :bounce:

Nybeau, let me know whats up with today. Imma be runnin around Manhattan takin care o some errands after work so i'll be around.