Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any decent lounges with no kids?

25- 30 year olds with a relatively decent crowd (fri and sat night)?

i'm getting tired of clubs..they mainly have 18 year old kids. I want an older crowd but not the type that try to act rich or whatever.

pleeeeease... any suggestions / advice !!

thanx in advance ppl

this is a cutesy kinda request--happy hump day to all, by the way--it's 7/7 , too....how precious.

uhm, lounges with no kids (although I love kids, they not ment for lounging...thier asses need to be moving)....ok, a lounge where they are broke ass.....lets see....uhm, the "Jet" across from NV has turned into a place called BLUR, have no idea what they did on the inside. Also, PLAID I think is somewhat older and loungier...well, it has that lounge type option to it...with enough dance floor to observe in case the broke ass talking to you is boring you to tears.....uhm, I haven't went venturing into the city lately to explore....but, if I'm ganna be at a lounge....they should not act "rich" they should actually be rich.....or what the hell bother for. Be rich, but act poor, that is the actual way to go. OR be rich and generous...BUT, don't be poor and act rich....that doesn't work very well.

Personally, the poor kids are adorable to me....but, hey.....I've been playing the crazy aunt role all my life....tis all i know.

There is another Egyptian place that opened that looks really sofisticated and sexy inside, but I'm not sharing that one with anyone just yet.

there are so many great lounges and parties that go on during the week catering to the house crowd and no kiddies. Trust me i go out a lot during the week to these places and have a blast dancing my asses off. No aholes stuck up peoples no guidos and bottles and models cause i need to vibe off a crowd. Pm for different parties i go to during the week at certain parties. Remember im all about house and dance so i wouldnt even recommend anyplace where you have to dress up to get in and nobody is dancingg.