Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PALLADIUM..........& Club USA.............

Ok has anyone been inside the New NYU dorm's and seen what it looks like insdie the old Venue? Cause im having a moment. :*(

and What is were the old Club usa once was new club? or something else? cause i have the day off and i feel like doing something stupied and crazy, lol

------------------

**Fuck This tigh pussy up**

you BIG Fat Fuck!!

I ain't gonna tell you again!

<<<<Sweet PuSSy Pauline {NYC}

Sadly to say. The structure is not there anymore. The old RKO theater that was the Palladium on 14th Street was demolished for the construction of the NYU dorm (which are still yet to be completed. Club USA was only a couple doors down from Supper Club. Don't bother trying to find an entrance to see what it is now. There isn't one. cwm33.gif What happened to my CLUBLAND??

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

WHAT!!!! Float being better than club USA

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

BITCH PLEASE!!!!

AAAHHhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

<ME>

Ps, Ther is no Door how so, im confused?

LOL

------------------

you BIG Fat Fuck!!

Club USA ruled!!!!!!!!!! The vibe in that place was phenominal. Going down the slide piss ass drunk and being stupid in the wheelchairs. And the music there was great. I remember Hex Hector and DJ Corbett, but who else spun there?

P.S. I miss Spiderman! cwm45.gif

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

i use to love doing a g ok k , and going down that slide with Micheal, or jenny

Miss my old club kid day's cwm25.gif

God i want my usa and palladium back

------------------

you BIG Fat Fuck!!

I used to love the feeling I got when I saw the staircase at Palladium. I don't know what those lights did, but I always had a good time there.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

Cotton candie are you on acid or something. Float is the old club usa. Man who owns is named Marcus and he took it from the man who owned Club usa because they have a lease dispute. He completely redid the place and it's very diff now. i just thought it was better now but it's a very diff crowd now too

yah yah yah yah...we all miss both those spots...because there is nothing like it today, but everything is a cycle and i think things will change with the next 2 years...speaking of float the new fridays party starts on november 10th next week...should be good

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Hey Bastardino, what Club USA were you going to? Isn't Float on 52nd?????? USA was in the heart of Times Square.

------------------

Loved USA. Remember going up to the roof top with all the "booths" and cooling down. You could go to the edge and over-look the times square area.

<<<<<<SIGH!!!!

------------------

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift...that is why we call it the present"

So, Float is not the old USA? cause iv been to float, and im almost positive its not my USA, So what is in the usa venue? Nothing? Store, new club?......im just Trying to get this shit Straight. someone said The MTV Studio's? i dont think that is right, lol

Me!~

------------------

you BIG Fat Fuck!!

Clun USA was phat. What is FLOAT like? Whol goes there? What type of crowd? For some reason I picture it being a Webster Hall, but actually I have no idea. So if anyone's been there...can you please fill me in. I guess theres no more slide hah? Does it look anything like USA?

Jennytalia...almost forgot about her!

Good question jaysea, I work two blocks away and I don't even know. It's def not the MTV studios because that's right across the street from me. I'm gonna go check it out on lunch, pay homage to clubs of all clubs. As for Float, it's pretty cool. Usually a good looking crowd, but I wouldn't expect much if you can't get into the VIP rooms.

You know what used to bug me out when i was all f--ked up at USA......those damn manequins in the glass cases. cwm3.gif

------------------

Club USA was at 218 W 47th St. to be exact.... between BWay and 8th....

It is NOT Float......

Marcus or whoever owns Float did NOT buy it from the owner of USA.... over lease problems... Peter G had leased the building that USA was in... and the guy who owned it back then owed the IRS like millions of dollars.... so the IRS took the building away and USA closed down.. and that was in like 1994....

I used to do Fridays there..... was my favorite club without a doubt....

When I was there... Steve Adelman ran Fridays... Steve Lewis ran Saturdays (with Hex Hector).... I got Junior Sanchez his first club gig.... playing in the Muglier room at USA..... Kenny Ken was at the door....

Those were the days....

------------------

Rob Corbett

www.djcorbett.com

Yea, my club kid day's were fun at usa,

God SCAREY!!!

LOL

anyway, whats were it is now?

cause im not fucking running over to times square for some past memories, lol

------------------

you BIG Fat Fuck!!

Hey Corbett, I used to come hear you every weekend when you were at Limelight and USA. You used to rock those f--kin places. Damn, the good old days. I heard about the party you were doing at Aria, but didn't get a chance to make it. Are you spinning anywhere now?

------------------