Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beatstock

i am almost sure, somewhere around midnight...

did you ever get to call them and get tkts?

for some reason I was thinking around 10pm, but then again I was completed shithoused when we left last year and had no concept of time.

I didn't call yet b/c I dont' know how many tickets I need.

beatstock is all about the tailgating before haha... last year we definitely walked in an hour late but it's all good, i had such a good timmeee LoL. this year should be even better, definitely gotta drink it down in the lot with my sLEeP crew again... does anyone know the line up yet?

just go tailgate, then rent that SYN3 bus to take you to Djais...have it wait around for 2-3 hours when it will take you to Tempts. :idea: (no I am not a promoter for syn3 nor do I know that"imnuts" guy on this board...just giving you my take on how to get the best out of that day). :)

oh man time for beatstock soon. i remember last year startin the party at 11am in the lot. god only knows what time i got in the concert. i do remember some of the freestlye and all the damn artist look like ants from the lawn. so it was pretty much a clubbers reunion. i break up with my girlfriend that night and as i thought i was on my way home after i wake up in front of temps. lol and then reality was kickin back in and had a sick ass night there. cant wait to see whats in store this year.

Z