Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JCPD & SandBar "not" perfect together

In case no one has heard of this on the news recently, it has been made clear by the JC Police dept that SandBar is in the crossfires of it's investigation on loud and disorderly conduct when it comes to Friday Saturday night parties.

So I have to ask, if you guys love this place so much why on earth is everyone such a pain in the ass when it comes to being the civilized people we were once taught to be. I don't want to sound like Mr know it all, or "Dad" for that matter, but I happen to like sandbar and lots of my friends do as well. If people are going to hit this place rude as hell, and acting stupid as hell, it simply gonna be shut down.

cAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!????

See ya'll friday night.... :pint:

:bounce::makeout:

:gang::bowdown:

This is bullshit.

The cops work there at the door.

My uncle is the head of the narcotic division in JC. He told me that if anything the PD wants sandbar to stay open because the owner and the people take such good care of them.

This is bullshit.

The cops work there at the door.

My uncle is the head of the narcotic division in JC. He told me that if anything the PD wants sandbar to stay open because the owner and the people take such good care of them.

JC def dosnt want that to close, think of the money in property taxes alone they are paying, that whole complex is sitting on liek 2 acres of the most expensive land in JC. If they city really wanted to get rid of them they coulda done it years ago when there was a new stabbing there every weekend just about, but they didnt then, so they def aint going to now just because of some fights in the parking lot and shit. Maybe some of the ppl in the JCPD (like the one that you quoted as saying they 'were in the cross fire') but the city of JC def wants to keep that there for their financial best interest (both for the city and under the table payoffs)