Clubplanet Nightlife Community

all those who are sexually attracted to 'blondboheme' post in this thread

ok so to appease you horny fuckers i just took out my digital cam and snapped this for yaz. keep in mind i haven't left my house in a week cuz i got 2 busted feet, and sorry i didn't get all dolled up for ya. maybe if i'm really bored later i'll play dress up and post more ... or not ;)

mo_resize.jpg

youve got a kirsten dunst when she was hot look going on. so cute.

i didnt want to post in this thread bcuz it goes against what the title says!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i have seen this woman in person....be it it was only once.... but i am sitting here in amazement at how pictures can somehow look so not like what people look like!!!!!!!!!!!! i will leave it at that........mursa u were on the right track!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

im with bbboooooooom on this one....internet fakers r just annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

...lol...for someone who didnt want to post on here, you sure had a lot to say....

well...its just not my style to do what i just did....it does say in my sig...dont hate...appreciate....but theres just too much going on here.

again as bboooommmm has stated u guys care to much about peoples feeling. instead of seeking the truth....im not saying shes by any means a bad person or isnt cool, but ive seen her and she doesnt look to me like any of those pictures....not that its a good or bad thing....but u guys think whatever u want!!!!!!!!!!