Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Not one Deep Dish review?

bassboy

Maybe I'm on the wrong board for DC, but I can't believe there is not one post on here about DD on Friday... anyone go? I had to go up to NYC for some sad reasons, I'm pissed that I missed it.

Can anyone give it a review please? I mean 99% of the kids that I've met in the scene here ride heavy DD nuts, I know they were at this shit..... fill a brutha in!

I think a lot of people haven't been hitting up msg boards this weekend, but as for your review....

It was a great night, i was only planning on staying for a short time but once i got out on the dance floor just about nothing could have stopped me from staying. He had the club going crazy

Yea it was an amazing night, I mostly chilled at the patio because I was taking care of someone new to the scene. After about an hour on the patio we went inside and the music was pumpin. It was definitly a great and fun night.

Crowd was good...Ali's set was slightly too breaky (more like the new Sasha CD)...This time I liked Sharam's set more....he rocked buzzed and the dance floor was packed until the end. I left a few min. before 4:00 and everyone was still there...not sure what time they closed.

Hope the Dish boys will play more in Buzz.