Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Were's Phatty?

MRJR

Yeah we made it back. Me and Phatty deserve medals I think... doing the whole pulse thing 2am-12pm Sun, then heading straight for the ferry. It was a beautiful day, too. Joe and Tom did a great job filling the island beaches with those glorious sounds of ghey house beats. i was probably too drunk/tired to drive home to Providence. Slept like 12 hours last night. :zzz2:

Ras & co...what happened to you guys? Not that I could've handled going out & drinking anymore yesterday but y'all were more than welcome to come hang @ my place. I didn't have your #'s, tho and Tom's phone was off.

hey yo.

yeah you guys BOOKED it when we got off the ferry, lol.

we waited with the guys to get all their rekkid gear into the car and then went back to the tweak towers to hang out for a bit and regroup. you guys should have just come there with us. i asked bree if she wanted to and she said she would ask phatty. then you guys were gone with the wind.

i would like to give out another medal to myself for my rediculously long weekend which started thursday and ended about 10 minutes ago when i walked into my house. dont forget i DID take a PLANE to get to pulse amanda! :laugh:

and an honerable mention to tom for driving back to boston at 2am....

Oh that sucks, for some reason I thought you were coming over to the other lot where we were parked. Well I could barely keep my eyes open for the drive to Providence, so I prolly wouldn't have been much fun (w/o further substance abuse, that is...which wouldn't have made werk today any funner!) Well, next time.

Yeah we made it back. Me and Phatty deserve medals I think... doing the whole pulse thing 2am-12pm Sun, then heading straight for the ferry. It was a beautiful day, too. Joe and Tom did a great job filling the island beaches with those glorious sounds of ghey house beats. i was probably too drunk/tired to drive home to Providence. Slept like 12 hours last night. :zzz2:

Ras & co...what happened to you guys? Not that I could've handled going out & drinking anymore yesterday but y'all were more than welcome to come hang @ my place. I didn't have your #'s, tho and Tom's phone was off.

yeah what she said...

Hey PhatBastad...You have no right to insult me like that! What do you think a Dj is?? A f'cking artist!!! You insult me you insult them as well!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea who you are or what your talking about....In terms of insults anoyone who knows me on this board will tell you that I am one of the nicest guys around.

Just let it go dude

tanks for everyone and their concern. summary, i wake up mon morning with as massive headache, cant swallow/thraot kills, 101 temp. i basically feel like i'm gonna die. i drive to the super and get cloraseptic spray, losenges, etc etc. my puter also crashed on Monday so I dropped that off with my IT guys. shut it down on Monday sleeping all day. Drinking tons of hot water.

Nothing like waking up at 4am last night in a big ass pool of sweat......fever is broken!

tanks for everyone and their concern. summary, i wake up mon morning with as massive headache, cant swallow/thraot kills, 101 temp. i basically feel like i'm gonna die. i drive to the super and get cloraseptic spray, losenges, etc etc. my puter also crashed on Monday so I dropped that off with my IT guys. shut it down on Monday sleeping all day. Drinking tons of hot water.

Nothing like waking up at 4am last night in a big ass pool of sweat......fever is broken!

stop holing out....

-your friend :ghey:

i took it from the avalon board dude, relax :laugh: :laugh:

Oh....well if you had sprinkled some key werds like April or Lion claw then I would have known. Or maybe Desimone...tht would have helped out a lot. Otherwise its nothing but a blank text to me. :laugh::laugh: