Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FDNY calender hunks WTF.......

jayuhousehead

OK people i just came back to work from my lunch break, and two co-workers and i went to the south street sea port being that we work close by. and we just happen to come across some FDNY calender hunk appreciation thing, where the guys from the calender was taking pictures with these random girls and signing their cals. all the girls were screaming and going crazy over these guys. WTF......... :vomit2::ghey:

now my question to the women of CP, is there something about firemen that turn you on, and if so what is it that does it for you? cause i'm failing to see the picture.

I dated a fireman for a lil while

I dunno what it is...maybe the hero aspect...or his body was in amazing shape...or I dunno lol but firemen are def attractive

but their hours suck....hence the fact that lil relationship didn't work out very well

I dated a fireman for a lil while

I dunno what it is...maybe the hero aspect...or his body was in amazing shape...or I dunno lol but firemen are def attractive

but their hours suck....hence the fact that lil relationship didn't work out very well

Don't they work something like 3 days straight and have 4 days off??

I guess depending on the house or if they are trying to pick up as much overtime as they can to get red lined so they don't have to work for a few weeks straight. Guy I was dating would would like 48hr shifts and have a day off then do another 48 he was nuts cause he wanted to get red lined for the summer. Red lined means you can't take anymore over time

The test comes around every 4 years or so, but sometimes you can wait up to 8 years to get on after taking the written. It's best to take the written test when you're in your late teens or early twenties, it's tough to be a proby when your in your mid-thirties. If you are 29 or older you are no longer eligable, next test is October 2006.