Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Nites @ CLUB FLIGHT - Dj Mario Calegari & Guests

Tiago THANK YOU for showing up and supporting what we have goin on im pleased to hear that the music the vibe was there and at its best, that what we are trying to do!! EVERY FRIDAY nites we will be @ CLUB FLIGHT with guest DJS all summer long, all we have to do is spread the word out some more and just have the crowd coming in! Once again THANK YOU and hope to se eyou there again!

Always

Mario Calegari

CLUb FLight better be good on Friday...I'm pretty excited to kno wthat they will be playing House...Last week on a THursday or Friday night, I passed by the club and there was a bunch of ghetto ass drug dealers on the line waiting to go in...so disappointed...hope it's not going to be like that Friday...It will be nice to go to a club thats only 10 minutes away...We'll see

Liz thursday nites at Flight is there Hip-Hop nite Friday we are doin an all House nite saturdays they have there mix crowd goin on its a new Friday Nite party like i said before due to Summer and all, all club are doin ok we are building up the nite as we go guest djs are goin to be invited to play every friday this week we have Donny Marano and myself Mario Calegari we will be booking all jersey djs but 1st lets get the nite goin this will be our 3rd week in so hopefully its goin to be better and better every week but im certain to you that its and all house party!!!

CLUb FLight better be good on Friday...I'm pretty excited to kno wthat they will be playing House...Last week on a THursday or Friday night, I passed by the club and there was a bunch of ghetto ass drug dealers on the line waiting to go in...so disappointed...hope it's not going to be like that Friday...It will be nice to go to a club thats only 10 minutes away...We'll see

Liz come to see us this Fridays and you will see how good it's, make sure you bring all your friends...... :bowdown::hug::comit::dj::party:

Guest Tonite

Dj Donny Marano

Hope to see you all tonite come out and enjoy some good house music!!

Coming Up:

Friday July 30th - Dj Mario Calegari & Mr. Danny Way

Friday August 6th - Dj Mario Calegari & Dj PREMO's Cd Release Party!!!

FRIDAY AUGUST 12TH A PARTY NOT TO BE MISSED

:bowdown:DJ BORIS & DJ MARIO CALEGARI :bowdown:

1st off i wanna say what a great nite it was, great crowd beautifull ladies all over whats up with those tight white pants i can work this way!

Well again and always THANK YOU all for comeing out Liz u didnt say hi but i hope you enjoyed it, truly the only FRIDAY NITE HOUSE PARTY OUT!!!

And we are working on it to be the best all house friday nite party!!

Donny, Thank you for those sick beats and for the support!!! Thank You all for the support!!!

Till next week!

Always

Mario Calegari

http://www.thedjlist.com/djs/MARIO_CALEGARI/