Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temps Classics.... Not Classic At All

Themps Saturday was OK....... Music was average in my opinion.. The thing that I dont understand is.... Why the fuck do they call it classics if Denny maybe played 8 vocal classics tops all night.. And maybe 3 good ones..... I couldn't fucken believe it..... I went down there to hear good music from past summers... and heard non of that. Verry dissapointed. Also I dont understand people who say that saturday was good.. who the fuck are you kidding.. Wake up and smell the coffee.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slow your role ready........next time Ill leave your ass standing in line..........lol

J/k

anyway i enjoyed the night and he did play alot of classics from the past summers just maybe not what you liked...........also there are way too many songs and memories for a DJ to play in even two nights to make EVERYONE happy!!!!!

I did not make it out sunday my warrior status is weak as of late!!!!!

Also TEMPTS is spelled this way and not "Temps" or "Themps".....okay

Themps Saturday was OK....... Music was average in my opinion.. The thing that I dont understand is.... Why the fuck do they call it classics if Denny maybe played 8 vocal classics tops all night.. And maybe 3 good ones..... I couldn't fucken believe it..... I went down there to hear good music from past summers... and heard non of that. Verry dissapointed. Also I dont understand people who say that saturday was good.. who the fuck are you kidding.. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Are you on crack? Not having to hear vocal after vocal after vocal all night was what made it so good.

back to back Whitney, Deborah Cox and Veronica songs is about as enjoyable as bamboo shoots up my nail bed.

Are you on crack? Not having to hear vocal after vocal after vocal all night was what made it so good.

back to back Whitney, Deborah Cox and Veronica songs is about as enjoyable as bamboo shoots up my nail bed.

I like bamboo shoots in my eyelids

your an idiot... if you thought the music was good.... maybe its time to lay off the drugs.. He played 10 classics all fucke night. So there..

SUCKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :vomit2:

your an idiot... if you thought the music was good.... maybe its time to lay off the drugs.. He played 10 classics all fucke night. So there..

SUCKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :vomit2:

10 classics all night? So you mean to tell me that he played new songs...pffffffffffffffffffffffffffff..

PLEASE.. PLEASE humor me and name ONE song that he played that WASN'T a classic?!?

Just because he didnt play the amount of girly vocals you wanted to hear so that you could sing along like a fag don't take it out on me.

Just because he didnt play the amount of girly vocals you wanted to hear so that you could sing along like a fag don't take it out on me.

lmao...the girl is right. ready2roll he played classics all night, but a good mix of vocal and nonvocals....

maybe you need to wake up and small the coffee rofllllll

lmao...the girl is right. ready2roll he played classics all night, but a good mix of vocal and nonvocals....

maybe you need to wake up and small the coffee rofllllll

He just wanted to lip sync 'So Emotional' into his empty water bottle and is pissy cuz Denny didn't play it.

10 classics all night? So you mean to tell me that he played new songs...pffffffffffffffffffffffffffff..

PLEASE.. PLEASE humor me and name ONE song that he played that WASN'T a classic?!?

Shut the fuck up

You shoulda went to Merge- no one there but the music was awesome :bounce:

Shut the fuck up

SO I guess that means you can't name one song that wasn't a classic then huh?

Didn't think so.

C'mon mannnnnnnnn, if he only played 10 classics ALL night that leaves ALOT of new songs that you can rattle off to me no?

he mixed a lot of older classics in his set, and by having classics in one night, the music selection has to be cut down......i thought he did a great job, whitney into brianbug, lets get soaking wet, and the light show that went with relentless was absolutely the sickest highlight of the night .... So much energy in there, it was great

he mixed a lot of older classics in his set, and by having classics in one night, the music selection has to be cut down......i thought he did a great job, whitney into brianbug, lets get soaking wet, and the light show that went with relentless was absolutely the sickest highlight of the night .... So much energy in there, it was great

:heart: people throwing water

I dont know....... but it seems that you guys are blindly defending tempts...... trust me I love temps and Tsettos.... but enough is enough... Denny changed his style of playing from last year for sure... and in my opinion it sucks.... so i'm not gonna deffend him no more like I did at the begining of summer.. July 4 weekend. the music he played on saturday was horrendous.....it seemed like he was having a mental break down up there.

Dont listen to one mans opinion........Denny played an incredible set and no offense readytoroll but if you know anything about Tempts and classics its not all vocals!!!!

Deep chemical, final chapter, your love is taken me over.......to mention a few are all Tempts classics with little or no vocals

I dont know....... but it seems that you guys are blindly defending tempts...... trust me I love temps and Tsettos.... but enough is enough... Denny changed his style of playing from last year for sure... and in my opinion it sucks.... so i'm not gonna deffend him no more like I did at the begining of summer.. July 4 weekend. the music he played on saturday was horrendous.....it seemed like he was having a mental break down up there.

Trust me I'm HARDLY a Tempts lover. My biggest complaint is that Denny always plays the same nonsense, same old accapellas over even older songs and I never even really fully ENJOYED Tempts until pretty much last years closing party. However this year it seems like his style is completely different. The few times I've been there so far this summer I have no complaints and am happy with this change.