Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clemens Allstar performance

bxbomb

OUCH!!

roger you got lit up

thanks for giving the AL the home field advantage this year

You think Piazza was tipping off the batters ...."aight SOriano here comes a belt high fastball"

If you ever really noticed Roger. Especially when with the Yanks. I think his first inning is always the worst... And it really showed last night. Plus I think he was probably over emotional as always in the beginning of a game... It is an allstar game and he kinda looses the inside of the plate cause the last thing he wants to do is hit someone in an allstar game. He was really laying the slider over the center of the plate...

CONGRATS TO SORIANO... If I want to get anyone back the the Yankees it would definately be Soriano and of course Tino Martinez.

If you ever really noticed Roger. Especially when with the Yanks. I think his first inning is always the worst... And it really showed last night. Plus I think he was probably over emotional as always in the beginning of a game... It is an allstar game and he kinda looses the inside of the plate cause the last thing he wants to do is hit someone in an allstar game. He was really laying the slider over the center of the plate...

CONGRATS TO SORIANO... If I want to get anyone back the the Yankees it would definately be Soriano and of course Tino Martinez.

He was definately overanxious. You can tell because his slider was completely flat and having a flat slider either means you suck or your overthrowing it.....obviously the latter

We can all sit back and analyze and over analyze the game, spin 'set-up' rumors... it all comes down to one thing, rocket pitched awful. He waved off some of Mikes' calls... and he SERVED up soft balls right in the middle of the plate !!! Any pitcher, no matter what team or league, when you go against some of the best hitters in the game, you will get lit up. period ! Its elementary, Clem wanted to run the game his way, and he paid..and cost the NL. I really wanted a change in pace in the All Star domination of the AL in the last decade, but roger found a way to blow it. Way to go fucko. I'm just amazed he had the balls to come out and accept that bullshit award the commish was offering after that disaster. But hey, we all have downsides :laugh2:

P.S Mr. Alfonso 'i still swing like a crazed mofo' Soriano, you went for the cycle, you could have been a stand up guy and said what you wanted to say instead of talking like a yamkee lovestruck fool. Enjoy your award. :)