Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEW mods on my 350z! (Pics-56k WARNING!!!!!)

Here are some good pics of my 2003 350z Track (with Navi): 35% tints/Racing Hart J8's in gunmetal (5" rear lip), Blue Batmobile overlay on front reflectors, Veilside V1 Lip in Carbon Fiber/TEIN S-Tech springs/Hotchkis Sways/Katzkin Orange Seats.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

instead of buying skoked reflectors, I bought these overlays from bluebatmobile.com It was cheap and looks just as great (plus it's a bitch to take off the bumper to replace the reflectors).

What do you mean by "Batmobile overlay" in the front reflectors?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you are an idiot. The brands you listed are great, but RH is a DAMN good brand. The J8's are a high quality wheel, and it's sister wheel, the CP-F tuned wheel was made specifically for the Z. I dont know that many manufacturers that make a forged wheel for one specific car...there are some...but it's rare. I also don't know one other person in my city with these wheels..whereas I see HRE's/volks/and iforged/etc all day.

such a nice car and a good choice in suspension but im not really feeling the wheels AT ALL!! you should have gone with an I-Forge of Fiske or HRE if you have a car like that, no Racing Hart

Guest brwneydtrouble
you are an idiot. The brands you listed are great, but RH is a DAMN good brand. The J8's are a high quality wheel, and it's sister wheel, the CP-F tuned wheel was made specifically for the Z. I dont that many manufacturers that make a forged wheel for one specific car...there are some...but it's rare. I also don't know one other person in my city with these wheels..whereas I see HRE's/volks/and iforged/etc all day.

I agree. Im sick of everyone touting the most expensive/fashionable wheels. Personally, I'll probably put OZs on my 2 because I like the way they look and they are light as hell. Those HREs are too pricey, bend easily and way to heavy. I CAN say that their customer service is great when a friend of mine had to have two of his wheels replaced cause they bent. And Fikse only makes one wheel for the 350.

I happen to really like the look of the car. Ive seen people try to make that car too bling bling and Im not down for that. Its a racy car, you should ehance that.

I agree. Im sick of everyone touting the most expensive/fashionable wheels. Personally, I'll probably put OZs on my 2 because I like the way they look and they are light as hell. Those HREs are too pricey, bend easily and way to heavy. I CAN say that their customer service is great when a friend of mine had to have two of his wheels replaced cause they bent. And Fikse only makes one wheel for the 350.

I happen to really like the look of the car. Ive seen people try to make that car too bling bling and Im not down for that. Its a racy car, you should ehance that.

HRE's r 3 piece, no 2-3k set wheels just bend too easily

I agree. Im sick of everyone touting the most expensive/fashionable wheels. Personally, I'll probably put OZs on my 2 because I like the way they look and they are light as hell.

oz supperleggeras would look hott on that car but the wheels on that z are just gaudy :yuck: They really dont flow with the car. Yesterday i saw one here in miami with played out Axis Supermesh and it looked bad too. I just think a different wheels would have complimented the car better