Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's up w/ Twilo's door??

Is it just me or has anybody else noticed that Twilo's door has gotten a bit more strict lately. I've noticed the past couple of times I've gone that they've been studying people's ID's and quizzing them like crazy. A fair amount of people haven't been getting in. I'm just commenting on this because I remember they used to be more chill and laid back, and the results were great. I just think that clubs with picky doors end up sucking big time, and I wouldn't wanna see that happen here.

i think that it is due to the recent problems that they have been having is causing them to be a little more strict. Perhaps they have DT's at the door watching them periodically. I mean, they are people too, and im sure that they need the job...and they dont want to loose it. I mean...who really cares. unless ur some 17 yr old that's tryin to pull a fast one....its not like you need to be 21.

With that said, i L-O-V-E Twilo. The only thing that i H-A-T-E there, is the inside security. they are all assholes. especially this one dickhead...he's a pudgy dorky lookin mutherhumper with glasses, and he has light skin. Looks like he fell of the im a ugly asshole tree, hit every branch, on his way down and landed on his face. He's young too. i hate that bastard. i hope he gets hit by a car. OK no i dont. i just hope he gets fired. cwm32.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

"The Suspense is TERRIBLE....i hope it'll last!" -Willy Wonka

flash.jpg

I like strict door policies........ the stricter the door the BETTER the club.... listen if you can't go out and dress to impress and go out looking your best than you have no business going to a club.. if you want to dress casual there are hundreds of cool bars to go to... but i feel that the doore policy has gotten week and they are letting in just about anybody to alot of the clubs these days..... its all about the money not the scene.........

------------------

Its All good up in the hood.... I like my beer cold and my bitches hott.. Meet my damands and we'll get along just fine... -=o)

I dont think she was talking about dress, you can always go to twilo in cargo pants or whatever the hell you want. I think she was refering more to checking IDs, which has to be becaues they are being watched a lot closer now a days.

Peace

Michael

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Alrite check it...the point I was trying to make wasn't about dressing to impress or trying to get in if you're underage. I was simply noting that they seem to have gotten more strict lately, and it probably is because of all of the recent incidents. It's just a shame that shit like this has to happen, when everything was fine the way it was. I remember in the beginning of this year they wouldn't hassle anyone at the door unless you were an obvious mess or something. Now it's like three guys can't even show up without having to worry bout getting in. And I just think that's bullshit that usually isn't expected from a great place like Twilo. It's all about the music isn't it??

Mayor Guillinini and the Fascist Brass has destroyed the Club scene in New York.. We need to get a laid back democrat in the seat--so the city will be insane again--we are living in a fuckin police state right now.. give the power back to the people.

EH WHATEVER! I STILL HAVE A FREAKIN BLAST!! cwm7.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

"The Suspense is TERRIBLE....i hope it'll last!" -Willy Wonka

flash.jpg

Yeah im lost.... if peeps arent gettin turned away for dressin like shit or because they are underage than why are they gettin turned away??????

------------------

Its All good up in the hood.... I like my beer cold and my bitches hott.. Meet my damands and we'll get along just fine... -=o)

To me it looks like people are getting turned away for looking like they are rolling hard on the way in, are really twitchy at the door or look nervous.

Don't give the door shit, don't be a fuck-up with your drink or drugs and we all win.

The police only come in because somebody overdid, or did something that was not right. Look at it as an attractive nuisance. If there is no reason for the cop to come in, then he needs a court order. If there are people being hurt, then the cop has a right to come in.

Going back to the door...If your eyes are f'in pie-plates they will probably turn you away.

Police state, I think not. I like the idea that I can do what I want with out being mugged, panhandled or harassed when I walk the street.

------------------

JDogg

opelblitzcopy.gif

Revenge is a dish best served

with an appetizer of whoop-ass.

only on supercrowded nights, ie s&d&pvd, the oriental girl gets a little bitchy if u're underdressed or a bunch of guys w/o girls. the guys workin the door never say anything as long as your id is proper. the workaround for this is that if u're there on a crowded night, and are wearing filthy sweatpants, and are 50 guys with no girls, just wait for the girl to leave the line, which she does like every 15 minutes, and get your ass in before she gets back.

------------------

chronic is the answer...