Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior @ Disco Meetup Review

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes you can my dear .. but the question is .. do u really wana be like me?? :)

ya . i was going crazy later .. dang . everywhere you look there were guys .. and some of them hit on me too ... i was like . umm .. ohhh .. sorry dudes .. me loooooove women .. hehe ..

and that married man .. and his wife .. oh man . that is another story all together .... ooops .. well not for here anyway ... look it up in the xxx rated section ... LOL

peace

the MASK

how come guys never hit on me.

here's the deal binarycool... we're gonna go out and dance like crazy, pick up some nice sexy moves and the men will be drawn to you like bugs to a light babe! :makeout:

anyway, i'm surprised you say that...you're so cute and friendly :kiss2: we'll go out more and i'll check out your game :)

how come guys never hit on me.

dunno dude, you def where one o the hotter guys there. Thats right i'm secure to admit it :hat:

thanks kim, yah def had a good time and opium was fuckin awesome, them downdeep heads tore it up, my girl is gonna love em. See ya all friday, im bringin her along to :hat:

i spoke to the downdeep guys........might be doing gigs with them VERY soon :D

time to get funky :rock:

WOW!!! that'd be sooo awesome! i haven't seen them in a while, but i love their tunes... their music makes me move! (thanks to silverbull for introducing me to them :D)

u shoulda came with us to opium, shit was OFF THE HOOK! :bounce:

they got madd skillz......they are opening up for FRED EVERYTHING :eek: now thats talent

doesnt opium close early tho? like 3 or something? coz i wanted to go . but kutekimee thought they would close early . so we dismissed the idea

peace

the MASK

doesnt opium close early tho? like 3 or something? coz i wanted to go . but kutekimee thought they would close early . so we dismissed the idea

peace

the MASK

Yah but me n silverbull hit up Filter 14 afterwards, thanks for the drive there deep.

Kid that would be fucking hot if you do a gig with downdeep, they made my night last fri/sat def.

u shoulda came with us to opium, shit was OFF THE HOOK! :bounce:

they got madd skillz......they are opening up for FRED EVERYTHING :eek: now thats talent

Yeah, I shoulda! next time! But as soon as u said that Opium didn't have a dancefloor, I wasn't sure if I'd have a good time, ya know?

DownDeep is opening for Fred Everything on Friday at Sullivan Room, right? I believe they spin at Bahhaus/Spill sometimes too...I'll check out their site.

:zzz::zzz::zzz:

zzz??? no you are WRONG my friends....

just cuz a place doesnt have a dancefloor doesnt mean that the beats arent going to move you any differently.......no one is stopping you from dancing.....you should get down regardless......

we were dancing at opium the whole time we were there

zzz??? no you are WRONG my friends....

just cuz a place doesnt have a dancefloor doesnt mean that the beats arent going to move you any differently.......no one is stopping you from dancing.....you should get down regardless......

we were dancing at opium the whole time we were there

hahaha .. ok ok .. it was not for the dance floor .. i was messing with ma girl . thats all dude .. (so u know . we end up staying in disco the whole night .but later it got soooo slow that i felt sleepy at times .. hehe .. hence the zzzzzz)

besides .. if u know me well ..u know that i dont care for dance floor ..

when i went to cancun, mexico .. sometime ago .. we went to this club .. (i dont recall the name) . which had a lot of shows .. some ok music and sooooooooo many people ... lots of tables and no where to dance ...

the minute they played some house .. i jumped on the tables and started dancing and moving from one table to the other (they were all lined up) .. people thought i was part of the show .. hehe ..

so no .. no dance floor can stop me kid .. and no i was not sleeping coz of the "no dance floor" statement

peace

the MASK

hahaha .. ok ok .. it was not for the dance floor .. i was messing with ma girl . thats all dude .. (so u know . we end up staying in disco the whole night .but later it got soooo slow that i felt sleepy at times .. hehe .. hence the zzzzzz)

besides .. if u know me well ..u know that i dont care for dance floor ..

when i went to cancun, mexico .. sometime ago .. we went to this club .. (i dont recall the name) . which had a lot of shows .. some ok music and sooooooooo many people ... lots of tables and no where to dance ...

the minute they played some house .. i jumped on the tables and started dancing and moving from one table to the other (they were all lined up) .. people thought i was part of the show .. hehe ..

so no .. no dance floor can stop me kid .. and no i was not sleeping coz of the "no dance floor" statement

peace

the MASK

oh ok good........u had me worried for a second :D

Hello everyone .. finally got a chance to post a review ... being busy all weekends with parties and gf ... hehe .. what can u do .. gotta do what u gotta do ...

ok .. so .. the night was generally fun .. it was my first time to hear Junior .. i think the man tried hard .. since his records were stolen .. i enjoyed his music some parts of the nights but not the later parts .. but then again .. i am not into this type of music .. i like techno and transe .. however, junior did impress me couple of times in the beginning .. i just cant believe how slow the music was at the end . like after 3-6 ..

as far as the meetup .. it was awesome to see everyone finally and to attach a face to a name (or a screen name .. hehe) ..

Apetheosis ... nice CD kid .. and nice meeting you and your wife . you guys werent really dancing tho .. i was wondering if you were enjoying it or just being tired

IamSamurai ..nice moves man .. i like those sliding foot work .. pretty impressive .. and u got the attitude to to go with .. good stuff kid

Deepspell .. nice meeting you dude and thanks for inviting me to your gig . we will come check it out one night .. garaunteed ..

RudeboyYouth .. good to meet you dude .. and hey .. where have you been hiding those dancing moves .. good stuff .. no doubt ..

NYbeauty and actingItUP .. you guys looked a great couple .. and soo cute together .. i liked how tony dance and how rosa reacted to it .. cute guys .. nice meeting you finally

BinaryCool .. nice meeting you kid .. you started being shy .. and then you warmed up and did nice moves .. thats the way to go .. and u dont need no lessons .. just feel it and make it move you .. nice atttitude son ..

Despina/Glowgirls' twin (sorry i dont know the screen name either) .. and her bf .. where did you guys go ... i really wanted to see you dancing as usual but could not .. did u enjoy the night? Silverbull ... havent seen you that night dancing .. i guess i was busy watching over my girl .. and meeting people . .hehe .. but i saw you later in Deep and you kicked it as usual .. nice moves dude ... keep it going ..

Beatkah ... soo happy you came out .you always make my night when u do .. esepcially when u kick the dance floor .. with kutekimee .. what can i say .. awesssssome

last and definetly not least .. my baby .. KuteKimee .. your energy . .your desire to dance .. you love for music .. and your amazing friendly attitude say it all .. when i cant dance or when i am tired .. it is your energy that brings me up .. nice moves kid .. i cant believe u doing those moves after only 2 weeks of practicing .. loved them .. oh .. and when u dance with Beatkah .. lemme tell u something . people would be walking .. they look . .they stop ... and they start shaking their heads to your beats .. and they can't move anymore .. they are mesmorized by your beauty and your harmony .. dam kid .. when i grow up i wana be just like u

overall .. good night .. and definely meeting the cp people was a blast .. when everyone else left and i was hanging out with my girl ..lots of things happened .. cant even start to say it .. hehe .. lets just say .. it was different .. ;)

peace

the MASK

hellooooo hahhahahhahaa

i'm "despina/glowgrls twin!!!!" hahahahah lol that was funny! and also a compliment :)

my boyfriend posts under DissCo or DizCo?? dont rememebr!!!! BUT.....

we left cuz Glowgrl was waitN for us at avalon PLUS we really werent feelN it :half:

BUT i am happy that we got to see you & kim ....& glad U guys had a great time!!!!! :aright:

hellooooo hahhahahhahaa

i'm "despina/glowgrls twin!!!!" hahahahah lol that was funny! and also a compliment :)

my boyfriend posts under DissCo or DizCo?? dont rememebr!!!! BUT.....

we left cuz Glowgrl was waitN for us at avalon PLUS we really werent feelN it :half:

BUT i am happy that we got to see you & kim ....& glad U guys had a great time!!!!! :aright:

that is sooooooo funny girl .. sorry for not remembering your name .. i am horrible with names and we did not talk that much ..

i might have forgotten your name . but i sure not forgot how you kick ass dancing . that is why i wanted to see you guys dance your ass off as usual ..

ya . we were not feeling it either . but kim wanted to stay and so did i .. (who is the leader here .. hmmm .. lemme think .. :) )

oh well . say hi to despina .. and your bf .. and her bf .. and everyone u know .. hehehe

take care dear

r u guys going to avalon .. marco V ??

peace

the MASK

[quote= It was so funny to see Junior run up to the stage to lay a kiss on her and the bouncers were tryin to get him off of her bc they didn't know who he was. Or the other guy that ran up to kiss her before Junior did...crazed fanatic! sooo funny though...

[quote= It was so funny to see Junior run up to the stage to lay a kiss on her and the bouncers were tryin to get him off of her bc they didn't know who he was. Or the other guy that ran up to kiss her before Junior did...crazed fanatic! sooo funny though...

heres a pic of that moment lol.go to www.discothequenyc.com and register to see the pics from juniors and other parties.just go to the pictures section.

ya . we were not feeling it either . but kim wanted to stay and so did i .. (who is the leader here .. hmmm .. lemme think .. :) )

sorry sweetie...i really wanted to check out junior and see why people go nuts over him! thanks for stickin it out with me :bounce: