Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drunk dialing

lafemcaliente

i am the worst drunk dialer, EVER. ended up talking to an ex last night that i swore i would never speak to again. nothing good comes from drinking and phone access.

anyone else a culprit?

drunk dialing is the best. by now people know i wont own up to anything i say when drunk, so its all good and besides, thats what booty calls are all about :)

hahhhh i'm sooooooo bad when i'm drunk or high...

someone needs to hide my cellphone from me during those times

i looooovvveeeeeee waking up the next day with messages from people who i haven't spoken to in months saying they had a GREAT conversation with me the night before and we should hang out sometime soon... :bounce:

drunk dialing is the best. by now people know i wont own up to anything i say when drunk, so its all good and besides, thats what booty calls are all about :)

yep, same here. i cannot be held responsible for my own actions past my second glass of wine.

and to make matters worse, imma aim bandit too... i didnt even call the kid, i saw him online first lol. alcohol is evil.

drunken phone calls are so high school. but i let peeps use my phione for it b.c they usually cannot dial on it, they get frustrated and they dont make the call ph_3600_lrg_trans.gif people cant seem to get it right on that round keypad. i love you nokia

Drunk dialing is excellent because you will call people you normally wouldn't talk to, and then you might even get some ass out of the deal. If things end up not going your way, or you piss someone off, you are too drunk to care! :pint:

Drunk dialing is excellent because you will call people you normally wouldn't talk to, and then you might even get some ass out of the deal. If things end up not going your way, or you piss someone off, you are too drunk to care! :pint:

dats a great point lol

i think its equally funny that drunk dialer and i lost my cell phone months ago, lol. i always get a hold of phones and make an ass outta myself

:pint:

:laugh:

the question now is, How often do you get Drunk called?

are you the one with your phone ringin because people wanna either hook up or is it that the people ya never hear from gotta be drunk to call ya??

i get them occasionally from my girlfriends that are complaining that they're too drunk and from guys that want ass.... i just shut off my phone when i go to bed now so alls i get are messages from people too stupid to use their phone