Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nasty

teamj5

heres the tracklisting :spin:

I Turn To You - Mel C (Hex Hector Dub & Vocal Mix)

Give Me Tonight - Shannon (Hex Hector Dub)

Take Me Away - Mike Macaluso

Above The Clouds - Amber (Saldano Dub)

That's It - That Kid Chris & Mada aka: Hyperdrive

Blackout - Mada & Moody

Take Your Shirts Off - Lula (Johnny Vicious Mix)

Let's Go All The Way - React (Johnny Vicious Mix)

That's The Way Love Is - Byron Stingly

I would like to take this chance to apologize to everyone for last night with Oscar. As of 3PM I thought that Oscar was on a plane landing in Newark at 5:07 from Miami. At 3 PM I received a call from Natalie is agent telling me that Oscar played and extended set at Space and he missed his flight by 10 minutes. He actually researched possibilities of landing in JFK or LaGuardia but the next flight he would have gotten on would have landed him at LaGuardia at 7:35. That means he would have arrived at SURF at 9:30 minimum which was too late. We made a couple announcements from 5 on to allow people to make their decisions on what they wanted to do. Also we had it clearly noted on the front desk at surf where you pay to get in that it had been cancelled. I thank everyone for still coming down with the shitty weather going on. We still ended up doing like 600 to 700 people after 5PM (which fills almost every other club on the shore but looks like nothing in the SURF CLUB).