Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cant ask for anything more-Jerry X's Birthday celebrations-Aug. 5 @ Deko Aug. 7 @ XS

ooo yes u might be driven

Prepare to ripped. 2 years ago at Deko when I was throwing my birthday I was walking around cause I was getting away from everyone. Cause I drank waay too much. Then I see you ( Jerry ) with a smile. Thinking you knew I was too drunk. You gave me 5 shots. Forgeta bout it!

Well pay back it a BIOCH! JD staright up homeboy!

Victor Soto

Prepare to ripped. 2 years ago at Deko when I was throwing my birthday I was walking around cause I was getting away from everyone. Cause I drank waay too much. Then I see you ( Jerry ) with a smile. Thinking you knew I was too drunk. You gave me 5 shots. Forgeta bout it!

Well pay back it a BIOCH! JD staright up homeboy!

Victor Soto

shizzle fizzle my nizzle....

Guest brwneydtrouble

Wow, im counting it down on my end over here too! This is definitely gonna be fun.....

JUST SPOKE TO DAVE LALLA LAST NIGHT AND WE'RE BOTH VERY EXCITED ABOUT WORKING TOGETHER AND ABOUT THE NIGHT IN GENERAL...CHILL, GROOVE, MIX AND MINGLE...FEEL THE LOVE AND FEEL THE SOUL...

JERRY DON'T FORGET ABOUT US DOWN THERE...WE'LL HAVE A COCKTAIL TO START THE NIGHT OFF...

:bday::party:

JUST SPOKE TO DAVE LALLA LAST NIGHT AND WE'RE BOTH VERY EXCITED ABOUT WORKING TOGETHER AND ABOUT THE NIGHT IN GENERAL...CHILL, GROOVE, MIX AND MINGLE...FEEL THE LOVE AND FEEL THE SOUL...

JERRY DON'T FORGET ABOUT US DOWN THERE...WE'LL HAVE A COCKTAIL TO START THE NIGHT OFF...

Very nice. A night of good ass music.

Victor Soto

OF COURSE I WONT FORGET.

INTERESTING...............

i havent washed underwear in 3 weeks just so i can go TARZAN style!!!!!!!!!

i'd also like to add the it's Miss don26's b-day as well.........so for her i will be rocking no undies, and whip cream on my nipples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO FUCKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!