Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sick of ending your sat nites in belmar at 2am

well now you dont have to end them at 2 am

thats right take the party bus to the jersey shores most elite sat nite party xs

dont have to worry about drinking and driving no more

xs sat nites with manny the greek , klutch , unique and many other guests weekly

bus includes rountrip transportation and admission to the club

leave between 10 and 1030 every sat nite

more info contact me at 3479923805

No waitng on lines.... No cover charges at the door.....No hassels...Walk out the bus in the club. This is how ur supposed to do it..... :pint: I cant tell u how convenient it makes it...on the way back my ass is passed out until I get back to the crib and thats awesome.

Party Hard...Party Right...Don't Drink and Drive...

888.USE.SYN3 (888.873.7963) www.syn3.org

this service is great! our driver was so nice, even though i think he though we were crazy.....

on the way home 2 of girls tried to pick him up i think..... they talked his friggin ear off... sorry about that

i loved the fact that i didn't have to drive, or any of my friend for that matter...

especially when i was out of my mind. :drunk::drunk:

this service is great! our driver was so nice, even though i think he though we were crazy.....

on the way home 2 of girls tried to pick him up i think..... they talked his friggin ear off... sorry about that

i loved the fact that i didn't have to drive, or any of my friend for that matter...

especially when i was out of my mind. :drunk::drunk:

Im glad u enjoyed using syn3.... its starting to catch on... its definitly a good thing I use it my self all the time. :bounce: