Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diggers or Hybrid on the 27th of August......

bassboy

Tough call. I've never seen Hybrid and I am loving their new stuff, but even though I've seen Diggers so many times his shit is always on point. We'll see, it's not for a month+ (This is a happy problem!)

I am thinking about heading to NYC for Diggers as well but if you really want to see both of them, catch Hybrid at Nation and then Diggers at F.U.R. the following day.

I am thinking about heading to NYC for Diggers as well but if you really want to see both of them, catch Hybrid at Nation and then Diggers at F.U.R. the following day.

I hear you.... I was planning on moving back to NYC that weekend, so I'm not sure. But I was definitely looking forward to seeing Diggiepoo play a 6hr set at Crobar instead of a 3 hr set for a wack crowd at Dream, b/c someone told me that FUR wasn't gonna be ready yet, but who knows.....

furnightclub.com

It's supposed to be opening near Dream, and it looks real tight according to the site... I don't know if it's going to be ready tho, in time for Diggers, and I would not want to see him at Dream.