Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Solution Fridays @ Club Vertigo - Dj Santangelo

graphicsbybcd

This friday will be my second Friday at Club Vertigo. Last week at the Grand Opening of SOLUTION FRIDAYS there was great turnout, it was packed by midnight!!! Anyone who is interested in coming this Friday email me at guestlist@bostoncreativedesigns.com or call 781.322.7273

I will be spinning the best in House/Progressive House and Hip Hop. The guest list has already started to fill up.

solutionfront.jpg

solutionbackfinal3.jpg

Thanks,

Eric Santangelo

(DJ SANTANGELO)

www.djsantangelo.com

www.thedjboard.com

www.bostoncreativedesigns.com

Honestly I had 4 days to promote it, and it turned out to be so good, that they gave me Friday's. I had about 250 people show up, the place only holds like 300. I played a mix of everything, House, Progressive House, Hip Hop, older stuff, everything. If your intersted in going send me an email for this friday at guestlist@bostoncreativedesigns.com

let me know the names of all the people coming. You have to get there B4 midnight or the list will close, but after that it's only like $3 to get in. We are keeping the night simple and inexpensive but with an upscale feel to it.

Thanks

Eric

www.thedjboard.com