Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ceeotter's Weekend Review.....

hmmmm it's been awhile since I've posted a weekend review..long overdue..ok so here it goes...

Friday: work at Jimbo's nice night very disappointed that the town seemed very slow..4am get the SOS call from Jar stating he is stranded at his shore house (can you get stranded at your own shore house?) so with all good intentions of picking him up and dropping him off and going home I go pick him up...yea pick up the devil himself..next thing I know I am at brian1500 house then we hop to notallthere's, which I may add is an insane after hours party house, next we go pick up kostap,then back to notallthere's, brian1500, then back to jarmenios' NOW somwone thinks its a great idea to hit up riggers in the early am w/ a crew of 7 we act like its happy hour, finally the whole thing ends w/ diggas coming to pick a very confused otter up and return her home(thanks) and squeeze a few hours of sleep and try to understand WHY I do this to myself..next time to go to tempts to work, get a catnap in in the VIP lounge,then in walks jar..this guy is unstopable and not human, night starts off slow but by the end we had a nice crowd, stiffler and tempschick you were missed..straight home after tempts, sunday spicy's disturbingly slow but jarmenio, notallthere came by for a few to help pass the time...11pm off spicy's go directly to tempts..what an incredible time was had by all...denny was fantabulous, danced my ass off from the moment I got there until I left..bmw4jay had a few moves for me..lol..jarmenio was laying on the stage, binoys was shuffling on stage and brian1500 was taking it all in...whataboutme pulled a darkman :mad:

Now you think it would be time to rest but Monday woke up grabbed my dog (mossimo, min-pin) and went to surf for happy hour..mossimo got tons of attention and was the star of happy hour..happy hour turned into dinner at diamonds and then back out to surf for oldies night w/ some good friends. whataboutme you should have stayed down the shore....all and all a very tiring weekend but there is only 6 left have to enjoy them to the fullest extent.

KOSTAP YOUR A QUITTER..lol..no tempts for you...WEAK...

How do you remember any of this LOL

LOL...well notice how after rigger's it gets all vague....not sure of the details between rigger's and digga's picking me up...couldn't talk or move anymore...damn you and kosta..evil people!!

I cant believe you were at Brians and Heather and I werent down.............

anyway nice review and thanx for the love, we will see u this sunday for sure!!!

hee hee we were there several times..it was like those nine hole keg parties at college..dorm to dorm..shore house to shore house...lol...

Hey, i remember seeing u at Spicy's on Sunday but i was in no condition to drink..... otherwise we would have hung out there :)

yea I had just got on when I saw you, walked behind the bar and you were gone..I was bewildered for a few, next time at least chat for a bit!

hmmmm it's been awhile since I've posted a weekend review..long overdue..ok so here it goes...

Friday: work at Jimbo's nice night very disappointed that the town seemed very slow..4am get the SOS call from Jar stating he is stranded at his shore house (can you get stranded at your own shore house?) so with all good intentions of picking him up and dropping him off and going home I go pick him up...yea pick up the devil himself..next thing I know I am at brian1500 house then we hop to notallthere's, which I may add is an insane after hours party house, next we go pick up kostap,then back to notallthere's, brian1500, then back to jarmenios' NOW somwone thinks its a great idea to hit up riggers in the early am w/ a crew of 7 we act like its happy hour, finally the whole thing ends w/ diggas coming to pick a very confused otter up and return her home(thanks) and squeeze a few hours of sleep and try to understand WHY I do this to myself..next time to go to tempts to work, get a catnap in in the VIP lounge,then in walks jar..this guy is unstopable and not human, night starts off slow but by the end we had a nice crowd, stiffler and tempschick you were missed..straight home after tempts, sunday spicy's disturbingly slow but jarmenio, notallthere came by for a few to help pass the time...11pm off spicy's go directly to tempts..what an incredible time was had by all...denny was fantabulous, danced my ass off from the moment I got there until I left..bmw4jay had a few moves for me..lol..jarmenio was laying on the stage, binoys was shuffling on stage and brian1500 was taking it all in...whataboutme pulled a darkman :mad:

Now you think it would be time to rest but Monday woke up grabbed my dog (mossimo, min-pin) and went to surf for happy hour..mossimo got tons of attention and was the star of happy hour..happy hour turned into dinner at diamonds and then back out to surf for oldies night w/ some good friends. whataboutme you should have stayed down the shore....all and all a very tiring weekend but there is only 6 left have to enjoy them to the fullest extent.

Miss I am going to have to lecture you!!

how were you at Brians house and we weren't down?? You better stop by after tempts sunday!!!

yea I had just got on when I saw you, walked behind the bar and you were gone..I was bewildered for a few, next time at least chat for a bit!

I feel like Im dying....my liver hurts!!!! I really need to grow up and find my wife soon before I DIE...lv...Whats a darkman???

I feel like Im dying....my liver hurts!!!! I really need to grow up and find my wife soon before I DIE...lv...Whats a darkman???

darkmen you left w/o telling anyone including the friend you drove there...end of the night..I have Ryan and Jar to drop off,,denny asked ryan how he was getting home and ryan tells denny lori...denny laughed his ass off...have to say I was so not qualified as a designated driver and I had two people to bring and get myself home...lol...

hmmmm your wife...lol....I'm surprised your fingers can type the word...your destined to be that guy at surfclub..50yrs old still doing happy hours and oldies night..hee hee

you know I love ya..xoxoxoxo

Miss I am going to have to lecture you!!

how were you at Brians house and we weren't down?? You better stop by after tempts sunday!!!

lecture...you have no idea..hee hee...I put myself in the corner when I got and gave myself a time out!!!

No doubt I will stop by next time had no idea you were right there...thanks!!

lecture...you have no idea..hee hee...I put myself in the corner when I got and gave myself a time out!!!

No doubt I will stop by next time had no idea you were right there...thanks!!

Trust me I've been thru many 1500 nights...i know i know..

Hope to see ya next sunday!!

i was seeing things at spiceys sunday no joke

Thanks for the drinks you are insane

I thought u were busy, and we were looking to get something to eat before we went home, so thats why we didnt stay.....next time we'll have some margaritas

i was seeing things at spiceys sunday no joke

Thanks for the drinks you are insane

your welcome anytime dearest....I believe you had 3 jagerbombs and a scoobysnack shot in under a half hour...thank you for having me over on Friday night...very fun and you got to serve me shots!!!

Margaritas for breakfast? What are you nuts? My liver still hurts from Sat night at Spicy's..

Ceeotter - it was great bustin a move with you on Sun...cant wait to do it again this week...HOLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hollllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you know sundays are the best!!! we had too much fun......and yes margarita's are in the fruit and vegtable group...5 a day....

Margaritas for breakfast? What are you nuts? My liver still hurts from Sat night at Spicy's..

Ceeotter - it was great bustin a move with you on Sun...cant wait to do it again this week...HOLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hollllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you know sundays are the best!!! we had too much fun......and yes margarita's are in the fruit and vegtable group...5 a day....

Had soo much fun on sunday. Sundays are my fav day by FAR!

Me and you were tearin it up on Stage Lori!! hehe You were Boppin all over the place. Great to see you out. What are your plans for this week?

Why thank you...single seems to suit me..hee hee...we all go through it...think I'm finally over it, thanks to you & Jar.....the old otter is back!!! Plans are REST until Friday then start the madness all over again! Not sure about this Sunday though : ( I am getting sent to LI for work and need to be there by 8am...yuk)

We did tear it up all over the dance floor...I was EXHAUSTED by the end of the night...we all couldn't stop dancing...YEAH DENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why thank you...single seems to suit me..hee hee...we all go through it...think I'm finally over it, thanks to you & Jar.....the old otter is back!!! Plans are REST until Friday then start the madness all over again! Not sure about this Sunday though : ( I am getting sent to LI for work and need to be there by 8am...yuk)

We did tear it up all over the dance floor...I was EXHAUSTED by the end of the night...we all couldn't stop dancing...YEAH DENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REST!! EFF THAT!!

I want you to come to Deko Thursday For this new house party. Peter Bailey is playing. hope you can make it mama!

Email me.