Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trampy Friend!

candylicious

OK. Heres a question for the guys. A couple of girls go out to a nice sit down dinner at an golf club were it it somewhat casual. One friend ends up dressing trampy. Not only is she dressed like that she acts like it to. Now she is the only one that is like that. But the rest of the girls are mortified at the way she is acting. The other girls are not anything like her. Now do you because of that one girl think the rest of them are trampy too. Please give honest answers. We have a friend like this and we dont want to not be friends with her but we also dont want to be labeled as trampy too.

One friend ends up dressing trampy. Not only is she dressed like that she acts like it to. we also dont want to be labeled as trampy too.

only the trampy people get labeled like that... if you're not acting any different than the person you are then that is how you will be perceived. Truly you have met a very devoted asshole and possibly ran into a friend of his and he was a good guy. Guys dont' want the crazy buddy ruinin their rep. either, but thats why you will meet someone and they will ask "do you know so and so?" and you say "yes, i do" and they say "he's an asshole" but they say "he"... not "you must be an asshole"

my intuitive answer would be no, you´ll not get thrown in the same pot. on the opposite.

you´d have an instant negative association with you. since you look probably totally conservative next to her you´ll be very likely seen as the "dragaway" chicks that pull the slutty friend from other guy´s hands. the chicks that have to "watch out" for their slutty friend.

every male will hate you.

hope this answered your question.

only the trampy people get labeled like that... if you're not acting any different than the person you are then that is how you will be perceived. Truly you have met a very devoted asshole and possibly ran into a friend of his and he was a good guy. Guys dont' want the crazy buddy ruinin their rep. either, but thats why you will meet someone and they will ask "do you know so and so?" and you say "yes, i do" and they say "he's an asshole" but they say "he"... not "you must be an asshole"

haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha...

i know this, last weekend i was out with some girls from my uni... they love me but know i´m a total jerk and can sometimes (often) rub people the wrong way... anyway, one of them meets this new guy... i don´t notice at first but an hour later one girl tells me that she is talking for some time with this guy now... i get an instant smirk on my face, turn, and walk towards the "new couple"... wanting to see if the guy can hold his ground, cause i won´t just let anybody go with my girls... she sees me from a distance already... sees my facial expression (devilish extremely amused grin)... runs to me (guy is still standing there)... tells me like 5 times to please be nice to him :laugh: :laugh:

guy was cool too so there was no problem... but i had to really laugh at her reaction in retrospect :laugh:

Yea! Thats true. I have met guys that have had friends as asshole but they were not. But I just wanted to know if guys think the same way as girls. Or do they label them all as trampy just because one of them is. Thanks for the in put! :)

unless you are lookin for prude, girly guys most guys if they are interested will find out about you, and not: check out, ask about, or wonder about your friends.

HA, I have actually run into these girly guys. They are quick to judge. They write you off befor they find out who you really are. Befor they get to know you. Your to right!

as a guy......

I wouldn't automatically think her friends are trampy too .... well, maybe a little, since they are not all hung up about their friends actions, which is a good thing.

besides, do you really give a shit if others judge you because of your friend??? if they do, fuck em, they are not the kind of people you want to know anyway.

BUT!!!!!!!! you should never have to be embarrassed by your friends (not consistently anyways) it means they never think about you. And if you are their friend, they probably only think about themselves, since if you don't care enough to not embarrass your friends, you don't care about anyone.

OK. Heres a question for the guys. A couple of girls go out to a nice sit down dinner at an golf club were it it somewhat casual. One friend ends up dressing trampy. Not only is she dressed like that she acts like it to. Now she is the only one that is like that. But the rest of the girls are mortified at the way she is acting. The other girls are not anything like her. Now do you because of that one girl think the rest of them are trampy too. Please give honest answers. We have a friend like this and we dont want to not be friends with her but we also dont want to be labeled as trampy too.

No there is always one slut in the group.