Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oakenfold Travelling and Nick Warren Amsterdam...

Peeps

First, what's the deal with the Oakenfold disc called Travelling? Was this released at the same time as Another World? Anyone heard of it?

Secondly, has anyone heard the Nick Warren in Amsterdam yet? If so, what did you think?

T

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

I just got Amsterdam yesterday and I really like it...esp the 2nd disc! Been listening to it all morning at work and it's been putting me in a good mood! Nick has always been one of my fav DJs.....his Cream Live 2 CD is simply legendary and his Live in Prague CD 1 blew my mind!

Are there any promoters out there? Someone should get him to spin in NYC at least once!

Hooj

-----------------------------------

"There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way."