Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THURSDAY AUGUST 5th LOWER LEVEL DEKO LOUNGE-SOULFUL RHYTHMS

JOIN ME (ESTEBAN) AND DJ/PRODUCER DAVE LALLA (STEALTH RECORDS) AT DEKO LOUNGE AS WE BRING YOU THE BEST IN DEEP SOULFUL HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG IN THE LOWER LEVEL THURSDAY AUGUST 5TH...

FOR OVER A YEAR I'VE OPENED UP THE MAIN ROOM AT DEKO AND NOW I'VE BEEN GIVIN THE OPPORTUNITY TO BRING THE VIBE DOWNSTAIRS... :bounce:

SOULFUL HOUSE IS VERY POPULAR IN EUROPE AND IN FEW SELECT AREAS ELSEWHERE...WANT TO THANK THE DEKO FAMILY FOR THEIR SUPPORT AND OPEN-MINDEDNESS...

THIS NIGHT WILL BE HOSTED BY MATT MANGO AND RAHIM B. AND SUPPORTED BY ALL THE DANCERS AND SOULFUL MUSIC LOVERS...

CAN'T FORGET JERRY X'S BIRTHDAY BASH AND DJ AM FROM LOS ANGELES UPSTAIRS DOING HIS THING...IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD HIM...CHECK HIM OUT...

IT'S A SPIRITUAL THING, A BODY THING, A SOUL THING...

B~BLESSED AND SPREAD THE WORD...STEVE`ESTEBAN'

hope your telling your friends about it...i know how much you enjoy the music...i spoke to mario marques the other day and he said he will swing by...spread the word and bring the love... :bounce::bounce::bounce:

THE COUNTDOWN IS GETTIN SHORTER!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HAPPENED FRIDAY...NO PHONE CALL FOR A LATE NIGHT :smoke: SESSION...(LOL)...GLAD YOU'LL BE THERE...ALL IS WELL...PUNCH LOUNGE THIS WEDNESDAY...LET'S HAVE A BITE TO EAT...

Trust me I was gonna call. I thought we were gonna be out by 3, but we didnt get home til 7am :mad: Ask Jerry too we were mad, lol. But we will chill chill after your set this thursday.

Victor Soto