Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so why are u awake this saturday morning?

DJGaryMatthews

nice! i gotta do something like that later today. something i havent done in a long time. and something that doesnt involve alcohol for once.

there's an arcade out in philly thats huge and they serve alcohol there. its the barcade! never been there but i wanna check it out

nice! i gotta do something like that later today. something i havent done in a long time. and something that doesnt involve alcohol for once.

there's an arcade out in philly thats huge and they serve alcohol there. its the barcade! never been there but i wanna check it out

There are alot around here. And since i am big kid myself I dont mind taking her there. But my friend is still sleeping so I have to wait for him to wake up to go.

im helping my old boss out and working for him today. which pretty much is sitting online all day and doing nothing but im gettin paid for it so who cares. but id rather be sleeping right now, its way too early and i drank way too much last nite.

woke up early drove a friend home, nursed a hangover, went to the opening of a commerce bank, watched rebel with out a cause, and now waiting for greek food tonight...

wut GSpot? lol

so where down the shore r u going?

yea, my friends have been calling me g spot for years.

we're heading down to belmar in about an hour, then prolly djais and maybe shoot over to merge or sumthin later. tomorrow im dead set on boris at surf cause i missed him at the classics party at cro... then if i feel up to it imma do tempts tomorrow night.

you know you wanna get off the computer and start motivating ur ass :type:

yea, my friends have been calling me g spot for years.

we're heading down to belmar in about an hour, then prolly djais and maybe shoot over to merge or sumthin later. tomorrow im dead set on boris at surf cause i missed him at the classics party at cro... then if i feel up to it imma do tempts tomorrow night.

you know you wanna get off the computer and start motivating ur ass :type:

ohhhhhhh! how was surf? i was tryin to go alllllllll day yesterday. i prolly called like 10 ppl and no one wanted to or could go.